Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa 17 Xbox1 account with 653k coins + 297 gold non rare contracts

Discussion on Fifa 17 Xbox1 account with 653k coins + 297 gold non rare contracts within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fifa 17 Xbox1 account with 653k coins + 297 gold non rare contracts

Spring is comming and I am done with Fifa until September, so again i am selling my playing account (so no bans or other stuff). Web market is enabled. I will also give you the email account.

653k coins + 297 gold non rare contracts, some silver also. Also some bronze tradable players and some gold, silver and bronze untradable ones. Some other stuff also.

Price: 60€

Will only trade via request a trade option. If you are not a long time user with good rep, than you go first. If you are interested pm me so we can exchange skype or just do a trade.

Paypal.