Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING HUGE FIFA 15 ACCOUNT PC TOTYS AND MUCH MORE AT RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE!

Discussion on SELLING HUGE FIFA 15 ACCOUNT PC TOTYS AND MUCH MORE AT RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE! within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING HUGE FIFA 15 ACCOUNT PC TOTYS AND MUCH MORE AT RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE!

-120 EUROS PayPal or PaySafeCard, Skype: georgethepr0
Hey guys i'm selling my origin account with fifa 15, fifa 14 and battlefield 3. The main attraction is of course my fifa 15 team which consists of:
1 toty messi,
1 toty robben,
1 toty sergio ramos,
1 toty neuer,
1 toty lahm,
1 toty iniesta,
2 toty david luiz (one in the squad and one in the transfers list)
1 Ronaldo,
1 Second In form Neymar,
1 ribery,
1 Second In Form Hummels,
1 Bale
5 In Form Oscar (4 in transfers list, 1 in club)
3 MOTM Bony
4 MOTM Son
6 In Form Elia
3 MOTM Atsu
3 In Form Young
4 In Form Klose
2 In Form Caceres
1 Second In Form Naldo
1 Upgraded Boateng
1 Reus
1 In Form Diego Alves
1 In Form Menez
1 MOTM Mario Gomez
1 James Rodriguez
1 Modric
1 Kompany
1 In Form Ruffier
And many more high rated players and in forms as well as over a million coins.
I started buying coins from the beginning of this fifa and after the price range I just lost interest as well as a lot of money as you can see how I can't sell the players I invested in the transfer's list
So I decided to give those cunts over at EA the middle finger and move over to PES.
I also know this is not the best time to sell my account as the price ranges have made many people lose interest in the game but whatever I'll make the price very interesting!
As you can see I have nothing to hide and provided screenshots of everything except my details because EA is shit and I could potentially get my account hacked.
One very important thing is that you can get this and play immediately with one of the greatest teams possible! No need to try and get other players since the team performs great by itself!
My fifa 14 team is also quite nice as you can see by the screenshot.
You can add me on skype: georgethepr0 or origin GeorgeThePr0 (it's a zero at the end of both names) but I'd prefer skype cause origin's message system is trash. I have a red logo in my skype profile picture if you're not sure. I can send you even more screenshots or proof if you need on skype.

-THE PRICE FOR THE WHOLE ORIGIN ACCOUNT INCLUDING THE TEAMS ON FIFA 15 AND FIFA 14 AS SHOWN IS 120 EUROS. YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EMAIL, PASSWORD, SECURITY QUESTION AS WELL AS A CONFIRMATION FOR CHANGING THE EMAIL TO ONE OF YOURS SO YOU ENSURE I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT AFTER THE SALE.-

- I can do paypal and paysafe card and might accept another payment method if absolutely necessary..
-The account is 100% clean, no bans, no warnings and no hacks used in it.
-ALL OF THE MENTIONED PLAYERS ARE TRADEABLE!
-SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, Please respect my time
-NO SCAMMERS, Had enough of people asking the details first and then they'll "send the payment" sorry boys not falling for that one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6201.jpg (175.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 6202.jpg (193.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 6203.jpg (122.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 6204.jpg (152.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 6205.jpg (141.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 6206.jpg (160.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 6207.jpg (200.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 6208.jpg (174.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 03/29/2015, 11:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What proves ur not scamming
Old 03/30/2015, 14:29   #3

Well I have all the details provided screenshots and everything, if you think I'm a scammer then just don't deal with me
Old 03/30/2015, 14:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im not against the offer, and ill be honest im interested..
Old 03/30/2015, 15:28   #5

if you're indeed interested hit me up on skype i can send you whatever proof you need that I actually own the account

bump

bump
Old 04/04/2015, 16:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Guy is a scammer, don't trade with him