Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Welcome back rewards

Discussion on [Release] Welcome back rewards within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release] Welcome back rewards

Just a small script which gives a Character a Item if he logs in after being inactive for a while.
It goes into the Login Procedure and will put the respective Item into the Rewards Inventory.

Edit: Remove the Space in nFlags, I dont know why but I can not change this.

Change this to adjust the Script for your needs:
month: Can be replaced with Day or Year if required.
-1: Means that the script will be triggered only if the last login was 1 month ago.
5: The ItemID which you can find in your ItemInfo.shn.

I felt like this function was missing, for sure its not that much relevant for private servers but maybe you can find a good use for it

An alle die das lesen und sich mit dem Kram besser auskennen als ich und evtl. Anregungen haben wie mans verbessern kann, ihr dürft mich gerne anschreiben, oder euch beschweren, meinen Namen verfluchen, mein Haus anzü.. äh.. ihr wisst worauf ich hinaus will.
Thanks
4 Users