Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Goodbye Fiesta.

Discussion on Goodbye Fiesta. within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Goodbye Fiesta.

Well the time has come for me to leave this toxic community. I have better things to do. I have other games I run to be concerned with. Fiesta seems to be a total waste of time. This is the only game, I am involved with, that other people seem to think it is OK to be cancerous. For those who think that hoarding the newer **** is OK. Well you are the death of this game. I blame you. There is no progression here because of this mentality. This game will be forever old, and dead. On the last note. Stu, You created this type of thinking in this community. You are useless. Do the entire internet a favor, and leave.

All my releases will no longer be able to be downloaded, as I am emptying my drive. So get them while you can.

Goodbye Fiesta. Mods please delete my account on ePvP.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/05/2018, 19:52   #2

Goodbye ...
I think it's a shame that you go ... your contribution to the community was always 100% top ...

Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/08/2018, 01:36   #3

elite*gold: 10
Took you pritty long to figure it out but thanks for telling the truth.
Enjoy working on other games with a better community than this one
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2018, 22:43   #4

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knartz View Post
This toxic community you have yet recently raised to the skies.
Please take the problems with you as well.

Best Regards Knartz
Ich bin so froh, dass du es all die Jahre besser gemacht hast mit deinen Beiträgen. Hab Respekt vor denen, die die Community weiter gebracht haben und mach deinen Mund zu, wenn du schon nichts zur Community beiträgst. Danke.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/08/2018, 23:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionaire View Post
Ich bin so froh, dass du es all die Jahre besser gemacht hast mit deinen Beiträgen. Hab Respekt vor denen, die die Community weiter gebracht haben und mach deinen Mund zu, wenn du schon nichts zur Community beiträgst. Danke.
is echt so

MFG HARTZ 4
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2018, 00:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionaire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrook View Post
is echt so

MFG HARTZ 4

Look there. That's what I mean. They go personal, not just here. You give thanks for that. So everything is just hypocrisy of you. Who should take that seriously what you scribble there.

Best Regards Knartz
Old 02/09/2018, 01:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knartz View Post
Look there. That's what I mean. They go personal, not just here. You give thanks for that. So everything is just hypocrisy of you. Who should take that seriously what you scribble there.

Best Regards Knartz

Look here dude, you came in my thread, and ran your mouth. No one asked you too. So yeah when people have my back, guess what, I give them thanks for it. It is called respect. Maybe you should learn some. Oh btw good job at showing everyone that what I said is exactly on point. You came to this thread hoping to shun me, and hate on me, but you do not even have the intelligence to see that you made yourself into the example. Now you can either go out of this thread, or keep making yourself look like the ****** you are. I am so ******* sick of this bullshit, it's not funny. What you think knowing how to run a private server makes you some kind of ***? It doesn't, it just shows how pathetic you are for even thinking it in the first place. It is almost like players who think they are billy bad *** in a game. Lol top ******* kek. Grow up, get a job, and find a woman. Your dog, and your hands are not replacements, unless you are a real special kind of snowflake.

Oh, this will be my last reply. All future haters can refer to my signature from now on for answers from me.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/09/2018, 09:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua513 View Post
So yeah when people have my back, guess what, I give them thanks for it. It is called respect.
There is also respect among the wicked, that is noble.

Quote:
Maybe you should learn some. Oh btw good job at showing everyone that what I said is exactly on point. You came to this thread hoping to shun me, and hate on me, but you do not even have the intelligence to see that you made yourself into the example.
Hate is a feeling and I have completely different feelings for you, but no hate.

Quote:
What you think knowing how to run a private server makes you some kind of god?
Ask the people you pay tribute to. They feel like gods and behave accordingly.

Quote:
It doesn't, it just shows how pathetic you are for even thinking it in the first place. It is almost like players who think they are billy bad ass in a game.
There you are with me at the wrong address. As you can see, you have completely lost track of things. My suggestion: a therapy.

Quote:
Grow up, get a job, and find a woman. Your dog, and your hands are not replacements, unless you are a real special kind of snowflake.
That is completely out of place. You are definitely going too far.

Look, it does not matter what you do or what you contributed. Whether you can run a server or not. You personally are not good at character.

Quote:
Oh, this will be my last reply. All future haters can refer to my signature from now on for answers from me.
Your signature alone already describes who you are.

You are one of those here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 『  』 View Post
Took you pritty long to figure it out but thanks for telling the truth.
Enjoy working on other games with a better community than this one
Leaving the sinking ship instead of changing something. But before that go the wrong way, reject the guilt and give it to others.

But that's your character. Goodbye aqua513!

Best Regards Knartz

« Authentication Failed Error. | [Release] Welcome back rewards »