Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hunter Kingdom(Japan) Zone

Discussion on Hunter Kingdom(Japan) Zone within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunter Kingdom(Japan) Zone

This is in no ways any disrespect toward anyone. First, all credits for the fix go to Dec. He fixed it for me. I am releasing the Hunter Kingdom Zone. I know many of you are going to say " But Aqua we already have this" No you do not. Hunter Kingdom was the Fiesta server in Japan. The files you have been running are MoePromise, which is the the Fiesta server from China. Yes they are a lot alike. Now Given that HK was first, These files are a bit different. I am not entirely sure how yet. I already know that the login system is different. It requires apache, and a php to authenticate users. It is time it gets released, because we have the CN files, why not have JP too? Now I cannot help you set these up. I am still figuring it out myself. They use the CN databases. This is the zone that goes to the release that was named "Victus incomplete", That was released like 5 years ago. No these do not have stones. Yes they use lua. Other than that, I am not sure about much, as I can't even log in at this moment. So maybe one of you guys can figure it out, and post a tut. Anyways here is the zone, and stuff.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/30/2017, 16:37   #2

OK so i got this figured out. With some help from a few others (Dec, Lugapha, Xarva) So give credit where it is due. I will be releasing a tut and all the needed things to set this up.

We will be changing the ecrypt on the victus shns and the client exe to default. The tut will be here later today for anyone interested.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2017, 11:55   #3

Wo ist der Unterschied zwischen den CN und den anderen HK Files ?
Old 12/01/2017, 12:38   #4

HK/CN haben im Gegensatz zu den Bright Kingdom files (JP) mehr funktionen.

außerdem sind die heutigen HK/CN Files weniger verbuggt als die jetzt releasten Bright Kingdom Files.

Bright Kingdom hat z.B. keinen chaosmode

HK hat inzwischen nen fix für den chaos mode

aber bei beidem is Housing nicht möglich :c

Das nur als Beispiel. Bright Kingdom hat auch noch nicht die Funktion unterwegs auf sein Lager zuzugreifen. HK schon.

und ich glaube bei Bright Kingdom war auch noch n Interface Bug.. bin mir nicht sicher

Also ich empfehle euch falls ihr einen V3 Server hosten wollt immernoch bei MoesPromise, also HK/CN zu bleiben.

Grüße, Daniel

Old 12/01/2017, 17:41   #5

Ok first thing, These are not Bright Kingdom. BK was transitioned into HK in 2010. BK had a totally different interface. These files are 1 year older than CN. Yes there are some major differences. No chaos is not in the game, because it uses maps the same way NA does. Think of these files like this. Odin without all the bugs but with CN interface. These files do not use Lua for instances, only for mobs. So far in my testing, I have only found a few issues, but they are an easy fix. Oh don't forget the cloud service in these.............

This image is Bright Kingdom

This image is Hunter Kingdom

This is directly from the files I released

As you can see there is a huge difference.

EDIT: Oh, and Storage works just fine. Along with about 99% of the other features that were meant to be in the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2017, 17:42   #6

Does this 5ZoneServer2.exe have the damage fix?
Old 12/25/2017, 21:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD001 View Post
Does this 5ZoneServer2.exe have the damage fix?
Ofc it does. I do not release half *** things, without warning. If this zone had a damage issue in it, I would have said so.

Thanks
2 Users

« Newer JP shn set/Matching set. | Christmas Time Again. »