Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any questions ( Odin Files )

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any questions ( Odin Files )

Hi.
I've some little questions concerning the files Odins. I know, it's old, but if everyone able answer, it would be nice.

1) Can we make instance on anywhere maps ? Because i have a problem for the map " Spirit Temple " => Failed Roading Data when i would like enter inside. So, i don't know if it's because the script and the .ps are false or if the map have a problem.

2) Can we modify the effect of the skills ? I know we can add through the AbState, but we can modify this ( Buff, Damage, Defense, Effect, etc ) ? I wish, for exemple, modify the skill level 1 of the mage as something else. It is possible ?

3) Can we delete all quest existing and create another personnal quest ? The IQuest of Odin doesn't seem accept that i modify too much. I wanted too know if it a update

4) Can we modify the range for basic attacks for the characters ?

5) Can we create buff allowing a increase range ? Or can we create a skill who doesn't use for any areas ? ( For exemple, skills only use for the raid ) ?

So, Thank for those who answer.
I'm not very strong, so you don't be too hard.

Old 07/24/2016, 18:36   #2

Hello Miraiko.

You can do your own instances on every map. All you gotta do is only to put the map you want also to resmap->IDField or else you will get the error you had before.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2016, 20:46   #3

elite*gold: 37
Dear Miraiko,

I try to explain everything I know for you in the best way possible.

Quote:
1) Can we make instance on anywhere maps ? Because i have a problem for the map " Spirit Temple " => Failed Roading Data when i would like enter inside. So, i don't know if it's because the script and the .ps are false or if the map have a problem.
Yes, that's possible! The Error you get is because the map can't load correctly. Maybe you just made an mistake with your Map folder. If you add a map as Instance inside the Field.txt then you should change the KingdomMap Value in the MapInfo.shn an MapViewInfo.shn too. Change it to 3. 3 seems to be the instance folder. (Sorry, didn't worked with those files for a long time. Some things are different in HK.). Then place the Map Folder of Spirit Temple in the IDField folder in resmap and you made your map ready for being an instance.

Quote:
2) Can we modify the effect of the skills ? I know we can add through the AbState, but we can modify this ( Buff, Damage, Defense, Effect, etc ) ? I wish, for exemple, modify the skill level 1 of the mage as something else. It is possible ?
To change Buff strength, Damage & Defense of Skills and Effects is mostly possible, yes! For all these things look inside the following SHNs: ActiveSkill.shn, ActiveSkillInfoServer.shn, AbState.shn & SubAbstate.shn. There you can find all important things for Damaging Skills (ActiveSkill.shn & ActiveSkillInfoServer.shn) and for AbStates (AbState.shn & SubAbstate.shn). Of course you can change a skill to your wishes but I don't know if you can change the first skill of the mage, because as I know he automatically got the skill.

Quote:
3) Can we delete all quest existing and create another personnal quest ? The IQuest of Odin doesn't seem accept that i modify too much. I wanted too know if it a update
I don't know this. But I think you can't. Because there are to many values missing in the iQuest Editor to make new Quests.

Quote:
4) Can we modify the range for basic attacks for the characters ?
Never heard of this before. I think that is limited inside the Zones and the Game.exe.

Quote:
5) Can we create buff allowing a increase range ? Or can we create a skill who doesn't use for any areas ? ( For exemple, skills only use for the raid ) ?
IF you find an AbState that increases range, you can use this one. You can not create new AbState Effects. You can just modify existing ones. And also I think Skills only for special events is not possible (at least not in Odin.)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2016, 23:50   #4

Oh thanks you for this very good answer

For skill I just have difficulty to understand all column meaning. I'll try my best but it's little difficult for me :/

I have the same problem with the instance map :/ i don't understand where is my error :/

I have an other question : Can we do a buff who is only in one map ( Like the buff of Crystal Tower in official ) ?

Old 07/27/2016, 12:45   #5

elite*gold: 130
Then post your error? & Yes its possible through pinescript
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 14:14   #6

There is my current error ^^"

Old 07/28/2016, 14:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraiko View Post
There is my current error ^^"

Which Instance is this?
Correct Spawn Coordinates ?
If this is an instance, please use the IDField Folder for your Maps and edit the .shmd.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 17:46   #8

Thank for help I resolve the problem. My shmd of the map was not good. =D

« (Requesting) Fiesta online Hack | Lager box bug »