Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help with OdinFiles

Discussion on Need Help with OdinFiles within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help with OdinFiles

Hi Everyone.

I post this message because me and my friend have a problem with our Pserver ..
To be more clear we want to create a Pserver with OdinFiles but we have a problem .. When we want to create a characters it's say that "This name is Already Used" but no matter what name i use it says it 's already used.

So! If you can help us to find a solution to this problem you're welcome and we need also RegisterScript for OdinFiles .
thank you in advance
Old 07/15/2016, 00:25   #2

DefaultCharacterData is broken.
Old 07/15/2016, 02:20   #3

Thank you !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OdinFiles/Zonen etc
09/26/2014 - Fiesta Online - 2 Replies
Heyho, Ich wollte mich wieder etwas aktiv machen in der Fiesta Szene. Hatte bevor ich mich etwas unsichtbar gemacht hab, alles gelöscht, also OPTool, Editoren,WMFix,Files, Zonen etc Und ich wollte fragen ob jemand alles hoch laden könnte, wäre sehr dankbar c: Ja, ich weiß, dass alles hier zu finden ist, möchte aber sehr ungern 1Stunde für alles suchen etc, daher kein Geflame oder sonst was(falls es noch gewöhnlich ist). Danke schonmal im Vorraus. MFG xHina
Funktionierender EXPRATEEDITOR (OdinFiles)
05/23/2013 - Fiesta Online - 8 Replies
Hallo Da ich nix gefunden habe schreibe ich euch ganz direkt einfach mal hier was ich wissen will.: Ich suche einen EXP Rate Editor der mit den Odin Files funzt. SHN V3D funzt nich da ein wert 0 nicht benutzt werden kann. Nun ich möchte aber dringend was an der EP Rate ändern. Hat jemand eine Idee bzw einen Link zu einem der Funzt (welcher nicht beim Datum 22.05.2013 Out of Date ist)?