Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fiesta]Sin Online

Discussion on [Fiesta]Sin Online within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Fiesta]Sin Online

Sin Online

Information

Sin Online was founded at the end of August by some friends and have ever since been growing! We had a little rough start, but everything is starting to run smoothly! We usually have around 140~ players on daily, give or take 10~.

The experience is moderate, it's quite easy to get to 100-110 before it's starting to get a a bit harder. But there is a party exp system which makes you get more exp the more people you are in the party!

The drops are high. In normal maps you get a green drop around 1/3 of the mobs you kill INCLUDING new jewellery.

We have coins the drops from mobs in-game. These coins have different values depending on what level the mob who dropped them is. You can sell these coins for money.

Goal

Our main goal is to provide a fun and new experience for our players. We want to bring a fresh touch to the game and to do so we have customized our game quite much! We want to players to feel they are important, that we listen to them, and we design the game according to their suggestions.

Features

The gameplay of Sin Online is quite unique; at least after level 100. At 1-99 it's a bit the same with the leveling, but at level 100 you will be able to choose a custom prestige class!

Fighter - Slayer/Force Reaver
Cleric - Chanter/Cabalist
Archer - Shadow Stalker/Demon Hunter
Mage - Dominator/Void Mage

Not only this, but there aren't any retail prestige skills! We have completely removed them and replaced them with our own custom skills!

We have designed our own custom maps as well that no other server has. At the moment we have three custom maps opened; Hell Zone, Desdemona Forest and Frozen Tundra. In these maps there are custom mobs and custom bosses as well.

Hell Zone(70-90) boss drops custom level 89 weapons
Desdemona Forest(100-120) boss drops custom level 100 skins
Frozen Tundra(115-130) boss drops custom level 120 skins

Upcloming Content

So, what do we have in store for future updates? We have some new features we are working on like an Artifact System, customized Production System, PvP quests and Mob Invasions!

If you wanna know more, head over to our site!

[/I][/SIZE]
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 17:49   #2

just a bump~
Old 11/08/2011, 10:42   #3

Works?
Old 11/08/2011, 11:45   #4

hmm yeah it does, it's one of the most balanced Fiesta Online P-servs.. the only prob must be some annoying players but yeah it's a fine server lul
Old 11/21/2011, 11:49   #5

imma try...looks really nice

Tags
fast, fiesta, gamigo, outspark, private server