Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI > FFXI Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Millions Off Those "Strange Apparatuses"

Discussion on Easy Millions Off Those "Strange Apparatuses" within the FFXI Guides & Templates forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
OK, i recently have began investing money in buying items to trade to the Strange Apparatuses in areas such as Dangruf Wadi, King Ranperre's Tomb, Maze of Shakrami, Crawlers Nest, just to name a few. So here's the scoop. Now, this will involve investing some money, but the profits that will be gained far outweight the investment. I have made millions of gil so far. So everyone knows the Strange apparatuses that exist all over vanadiel. You can trade one infiniti core (AH Others> Misc, go for around 3-10k a pop) and one chip ( Found in port bastok behind warehouses , there is a NPC goblin behind them down the stairs selling different colored chips. Each one pertains to a different Strange Apparatus. Just trade one infinit core and one chip to the strange apparatus at a time. So here's the rewards. The absolute best is the Rune Weapons that you can get- Rune staff( 1 mil) Rune club(200k) Rune Baghnaks(30k) Rune Halberd(500k) Rune Bow(130k) Rune Arrow(2k) Rune Chopper(150k) and Rune Axe(150k). All of the Rune Weapons have Latent Effects that are wonderful, and are equippable my black mages. Besides Rune Weapons, you can also get Cermet chunks( in sets of 8), Adaman Nuggets(25k), Arcane Flowerpot(250k), and different Clusters according to chip you used. Ok, so here is what NOT TO DO. Dont do this when the moon is within 26-74% phase, the items you get will be horrible, and you will have wasted your money. Try to go as close to 100% as possible to maximize drops.Make sure you use the color chip according to the area you are. Red is Dangruf Wadi, the other areas i am not yet sure, If anyone knows and would like to add to this post it would be great and even help myself out. But over all, i have made millions off the precious items i have received doin this over and over, you can do it as many times as you woudl like! I have found that the more you do it in a row, the better ur drops are. I usually buy 10 infiniti cores and 10 chips at a time. Hope you can use this post to make as much money as I have off this, and feel free to ask me more questions. The Strange apparatus in Dangruf Wadi is at F11 just walk through the West wall. Thanks, and hope u all enjoy!!!
Old 09/17/2005, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm so i tried it now in Dangruf Wadi!

core about 17k-28k, red chip 21k

1st time 89% got fire cluster!!! ---> -34k

2nd time 93% got fire cluster!!! ---> -40k

3rd time 100% got 8 Cermit Chunks!!! ---> -5k (5k / 1)

4th time 100% got 1 Adaman Nuggets!!! ---> -24k (29k / 1)

5th time 100% got 1 Adaman Nuggets!!! ---> -24k (29k / 1)

6th time 100% got fire cluster!!! ---> -40k

7th time 100% got fire cluster!!! ---> -40k

Soooo waste of money! don't know if you need for Dangruf Wadi Firesday+100% FullMoon!
But this will be totally rare! So you to look for day of FullMoon to get this Strange Apparatus!

Good luck
Old 09/28/2005, 16:39   #3

by the way Behemoth Dominion is purple!

i look for other!
Old 10/06/2005, 23:11   #4

Now here is what you want to do... I did a lot more research and here is what I found:
The 8-digit password for each apparatus has been discovered. If you enter the 8-digit password for each machine, you recieve "Doctor" status and guess what- YOU CAN'T RECIEVE CRYSTALS ANYMORE !!
I also did some testing, but found a website with a lot more info. I'll post that URL at the bottom. Right now, you should know that each apparatus has a DIFFERENT password and a DIFFERENT chip must be used. To find out your password go here->
The formula may seem wierd- but trust me, it works. I know from experience. If you want to know how to get the items go here ->

These are kind of like gardening- not guarenteed but most likely if you can pull off some rune items you will make a lot of money x.x
Good luck hope this info helps!
Old 10/16/2005, 12:47   #5

OK did it!

Got then in Dangruf Wadi this : Adaman Nuggets, RuneArrow
Crawler's Nest: Rune Axe, RuneArrow, Rune Subligar, Adaman Nuggets, Cermit Chunk

still waste of money BUT you are right NO **** CLUSTER

Price on my Server:
Rune Arrow 1 x 1000g
Rune Axe 1 x 90000g
Rune Subligar 1 x 20000g
other prices above
Old 02/19/2006, 17:29   #6

Carbuncle All the runs are 40k or less so its really not worth it anymore.
Old 02/22/2006, 07:26   #7

ok i went and did this, and to my suprise i got two arcane flower pots = 88k each, 2 adamin nuggets 30k each and 8 cerment chunks that are 9k each.

after looking at how much gil i spent i made a profit of 209k

So yeah this is my new money maker for right now tell i find something better.