Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI > FFXI Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500k+ Farming In Pashow And/or Zi-Tah

Discussion on 500k+ Farming In Pashow And/or Zi-Tah within the FFXI Guides & Templates forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
I hope this post helps out as much as my others have.

A common problem is that many people farm, and only farm for one item or monster at a time. For example crawlers in Sarutabaruta. Well, did you ever consider going to farm in an area in which most of the mobs drop great items that sell for good money?

Consider this. The area of Pashow has ---
1. Goobues which drop tree cuttings and boyahda moss(120k per stack and 9k per stack respectively
2. Leeches which drop Beastman blood(30-40k per stack)
3. Crawlers which drop silk thread(15-20k per stack).

In this area you should mainly not focus on any one monster in particular- doing this will only make you lose time. Instead just run around the area and kill off any goobue, leech, or crawler you see.

The re-pop times on these mobs are low, and the area is so large, that the monsters should never really be gone. ALSO, not only look for those mobs, but there are TWO NMs that pop in the area relatively often--

Jolly Green and Bloodpool Vorax.

Both of their drops can net you easy quick cash. Basically just kill all of these monsters you see in the area. I have made over 500k farming nights there from North America. Added TH will help you alot with drop rates, but even w/o it, you will profit decent money. This post is mainly for players who are newer to the game or are struggling to make money in farming.

Enjoy!!
Old 10/02/2005, 01:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
To get fast kills and no downtime you need to be about Lv60.
Beware of mpk.
This region is also called "gilsellers home"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
[WTS] 500 Platin / 500k
03/24/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Leute ich verkauf hier 500 Platin Preise wie folgt: 100k = 4€ 200k = 8€ 300k = 11€ 500k = 14€ Wenn ihr interesse habt schreibt einfach hier in diesem Thread oder schreibt mir ne PN - ICQ/Skype/Msn gibts auf Anfrage. mfg
WTS LV 94-85-AND 66 WITH 500K SP
06/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I AM SELLING A 94 BOWER Kain15 search at rev6, it has pacheon,fire,cold 90, and 75k sp left, silver prem for 15 days, it got decent gear + pirate suit and is on server greece, i let 100mil on it, but when you want more its also possible, is email verificated CHAR IS TRADED and sell a 85 nuker at persia, its fire,light,cold, cold is lv 70, light,fire 78 ff, no sp left,
500k+ Farming in Pashow and/or Zi-Tah
01/03/2007 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
I hope this post helps out as much as my others have. A common problem is that many people farm, and only farm for one item or monster at a time. For example crawlers in Sarutabaruta. Well, did you ever consider going to farm in an area in which most of the mobs drop great items that sell for good money? Consider this. The area of Pashow has --- 1. Goobues which drop tree cuttings and boyahda moss(120k per stack and 9k per stack respectively 2. Leeches which drop Beastman blood(30-40k...