Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MrWildRabbit (English)

Discussion on MrWildRabbit (English) within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old 08/25/2006, 06:19   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hey all, with Aug's new update, does anyone have the new offsetts to Mr.wildrabbit yet? Mine are currently:

[Setting]
WindowName =PlayOnlineMaskUS
PlayerName1 = ????
PlayerName2 = ????
PlayerName3 = ????
TimerInterval = 200

[OFFSET]
INITCODE = 0x12BC20
PCMAP = 0x3D09E0
NPCMAP = 0x3CFDE0
TARGETINFO = 0x425B9C
OWNPOSITION = 0x3CF724

but don't allow the program to work properly. Poppped mobs show up blue and my name isn't even highlighted. Any know anything I don't? Thanks
Old 08/25/2006, 11:15   #77

Havnt even tried this out yet, but thanks for posting it dude.
Old 08/25/2006, 11:19   #78

Ok so help me out now plz.

[Setting]
WindowName = FFXiApp - Windower Enabled <- for this, Can I use the name changer and for instance call it "Hello" then change WindowName = Hello?
PlayerName1 = Your Name <- do i need to put my in-game name here?
PlayerName2 = Player 2 <- what about this?
PlayerName3 = Player 3 <- and this?
TimerInterval = 200
[OFFSET]
INITCODE = 0x129F80 <- is this current? Thanks for the help!
PCMAP = 0x3CCEE8
NPCMAP = 0x3CC2E8
TARGETINFO = 0x2AD67C
OWNPOSITION = 0x3CBC2C

Never used this, so I know nothing about it, but I think you can cover every ones questions by answering that and getting current offsets. I figured out how to use the program without it even working. :P

If it helps I can post an offset updater. I guess it automatically updates offsets for MrARGUS and a few other programs. To be honest I don't know how it works, and I can't play with it because I run an illegal version of Windows XP professional. And to run the updater you need "Frameware 2.0" and "Windows Installer 3.0" which is included in normal updates you get online. (Meaning if you got a legit version of XP the program should work for you.)

Let me know, I'd really like to have some updated offsets. ^^
Old 09/02/2006, 20:36   #79

sexc
Old 09/04/2006, 05:24   #80

This seems to be working splendidly, though, the colors you described don't work. It shows it grey if it's dead, but always blue otherwise.
Old 09/05/2006, 10:02   #81

drago how did you get it to work? mine dosnt cus i dont have proper offsets.
Old 09/08/2006, 03:06   #82

Ever since the latest update, this has been a little flakey. Mobs are gray unless they are moving, and then they are blue. There is no red anymore. And the mobs do not update on the map unless you are within 50 units of them. Used to be if they were dead, when they spawned their location suddenly jumped, but would not move again until you were within 50 units. Now, it seems you only get updates on location when you are within 50 units. And the HP isn't accurate either anymore.

As for putting your name, that's just so that you are placed first on the radar, and thus are the center of the radar.
Old 09/11/2006, 08:21   #83

thx for the info
Old 09/24/2006, 22:31   #84

Can somebody post a working version with all the offsets already in it please.
Old 02/15/2007, 13:07   #85

Wild Rabbit made strange symbol and i cannot find any name on the list... offset problem?
Old 02/16/2007, 02:08   #86

Quote:
Originally posted by khido@Feb 15 2007, 13:07
Wild Rabbit made strange symbol and i cannot find any name on the list... offset problem?
Strange symbols are probably an offset problem. Try the offsets .
I'm still getting strange health % though.
Old 02/24/2007, 07:28   #87

so does anyone have this up and running? It's been a long long time since i've actually seen it working. Anyone can guide me in the right direction? private message even?
Old 02/25/2007, 23:36   #88

im interestet too.
has anyone the new offset?
Old 02/27/2007, 07:12   #89

i updated my offsets... however, the nm's name always shows on my radar. i tested it out, went to the posistion the nm was at on my radar. he wasnt there, but popped shortly after on the other side of the room.
Old 04/18/2007, 21:19   #90

does anyone know if this still works?