Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Fate/Grand Order Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FGO JP ACCOUNT WITH 30 SSR ENDGAME - LOTS OF LIMITED SERVANT

Discussion on FGO JP ACCOUNT WITH 30 SSR ENDGAME - LOTS OF LIMITED SERVANT within the Fate/Grand Order Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FGO JP ACCOUNT WITH 30 SSR ENDGAME - LOTS OF LIMITED SERVANT

lots of limited servant
Many free quest/interludes/rank up quest to get more Quartz
LOTS OF CE
BD SET ( 1 TIME RESET LEFT )
TAMAMO NP2
SHITONAI NP3
4 Kaleidoscope
More info dm me on DIscord abbytan#9512
Price: 120$ Paypal only
https://imgur.com/a/PhcXgiP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FGO NA Fate Grand Order Account 29 SSR (45 SSR) ENDGAME JALTER, MERLIN, WAVER...
07/31/2019 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
FGO NA Fate Grand Order 29 unique SSR (45 SSR if you include multiple np levels.) ENDGAME JALTER, MERLIN, NP5 JACK, ETC.... Condition is Used. Grails have been used on Ushiwakamaru. Sorry she is best doggo. 11 grails remaining includes EoR grails. Many MLB CEs including a Black grail and Kscop. All SSR servants along with their np levels are in the images above. Large amount of viable 4 stars along with 170+ SQ still within the account. 60+ gold apples as well. The ´Price is...
[Selling] FGO NA ACCOUNT 11 SSR
06/28/2019 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
FGO NA ACCOUNT 11 SSR FS: NA Endgame account (haven't started Agartha) Bd unset 11 SSR (Altera, Altria, Altria archer, Tamamo lancer, Karna, Drake, Merlin, King hassan, MHX, Jalter and Meltryllis) Liz & Martha ruler are NP4, Stheno Np3, Yan Qing, Emiya Asasin and Heracles np2. A lot of 5 Star CE’s 19 crystalized lores, 11 grials, 45 sq I'll send you the transfer number and password after of the payment
[Selling] Fate Grand Order JP Account! FGO 22 SSR Kama, Murasaki, Meltlilith, Gil, Musashi
05/02/2019 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, you are buying a 22 SSR JP endgame account for Fate Grand Order. The price is 90$ The account includes the following: 22 unique SSRs (26 w/NP2 Gil, Iskandar, Meltlilith, and Abby) + 48 unique SRs (not including NP) SSRs included: •Arthur w/costume •Musashi •Napoleon •Moriarty •Arjuna •Gilgamesh NP2 •Ereshkigal •Scathach •Quetzcoatl •Ozymandias •Iskandar NP2 •Murasaki •Summer Nero •Illyasveil w/costume •Tamamo no Mae •Kama •Osakabehime •Cleopatra •Shuten Douji •Vlad III...
[Selling] Fate Grand Order JP Account! FGO 22 SSR 30 NP Kama, Murasaki, Achilles, Tamamo!
05/02/2019 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, you are buying a 22 SSR JP endgame account for Fate Grand Order. THE PRICE : 110$ The account includes the following: 22 unique SSRs (30 w/NP2 Bride Nero, NP2 Okita, NP2 Altera, NP2 Gilgamesh, NP2 Karna, NP2 Murasaki, NP2 Vlad, NP2 Kintoki) + 51 unique SRs (not including NP) SSRs included: •Bride Nero NP2 •Okita NP2 •Altera NP2 •Napoleon •Gilgamesh NP2 •Karna NP2 •Scathach •Achilles •Summer Maid Alter •Quetzcoatl •Ozymandias •Murasaki NP2 •Da Vinci •Tamamo no Mae •Kama •Shuten...
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR accounts! 5/6/7/8 + SSR accounts, and Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande etc
05/29/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! With the arrival of the english translation of Granblue Fantasy, I've decided to sell my SSR accounts. Most of the accounts below are ones with Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande/Anchira/Korwa/Jeanne/Amira/ Dark Knight and Dark Jeanne etc listed; if you're looking for other combinations, such as Catalina, Percival, Lancelot or Magisa + Yeul etc then just send me a pm! I only list ones with more popular SSR's, but if you have a certain SSR's that you'd like that you can't find in the list just let...