Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CITYVILLE CHEAT // AUTO BUILD UNRELEASED BUILDINGS

Discussion on CITYVILLE CHEAT // AUTO BUILD UNRELEASED BUILDINGS within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CITYVILLE CHEAT // AUTO BUILD UNRELEASED BUILDINGS

Alright, for those of you who do not know how to use Charles, cannot figure out the 3 simple things to edit, try this method as the bot will automatically place the buildings for you.

If you still cant get this to work, you really probably shouldn't even be cheating in the games cause you are probably lacking something in the techie sense.

Download required files [ ] // wait for timer, click download, click download again. Any issues try it on another browser before commenting.

Required Tools :

*Download the require files above and extract both folder to your installed CityVilleBot folder (Default is C:\Program Files\CityVilleBot)

Credits: fortunes

Steps:

*Go into CityVille and make several empty plots like the image above.
*Download the required files from the links above and replace the files in the CityVilleBot folder. (You will replace 2 files in codebase-php folder, and you will paste the entire SpecialItems folder into the Plugins folder)
*Start CityVilleBot. You should now see a SpecialItems tab. (if you did not, you have probably replaced something wrongly)
*If you have empty plots, the bot will have detected it and you will see something like my screenshot below.

*Now just select the building you want and click Save.
*Let the bot complete it on the SECOND run. You can only place 1 building each run, so just wait till you see the bot logging "SpecialItem starting...place special item stepskyscraper"
*This means that the building has been placed. Have fun.

plugin v11 . []
BY: PWNTHIS
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/08/2011, 06:45   #2

thnx for this (:
Old 01/08/2011, 09:54   #3

may nauna na nag post ng thread na ganito
Old 01/08/2011, 12:29   #4

on germany?
Old 01/08/2011, 12:47   #5

yeah i already have this cheat(from allbots.org).Anyway thanks
Old 01/08/2011, 13:24   #6

can i use this in Germany ?
And is this safe?
Old 01/08/2011, 13:45   #7

yes u can use this in germany and actually its safe (:
Old 01/18/2011, 05:41   #8

101% working . thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/18/2011, 08:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ikazzuma* View Post
Alright, for those of you who do not know how to use Charles, cannot figure out the 3 simple things to edit, try this method as the bot will automatically place the buildings for you.

If you still cant get this to work, you really probably shouldn't even be cheating in the games cause you are probably lacking something in the techie sense.

Download required files [ ] // wait for timer, click download, click download again. Any issues try it on another browser before commenting.

Required Tools :

*Download the require files above and extract both folder to your installed CityVilleBot folder (Default is C:\Program Files\CityVilleBot)

Credits: fortunes

Steps:

*Go into CityVille and make several empty plots like the image above.
*Download the required files from the links above and replace the files in the CityVilleBot folder. (You will replace 2 files in codebase-php folder, and you will paste the entire SpecialItems folder into the Plugins folder)
*Start CityVilleBot. You should now see a SpecialItems tab. (if you did not, you have probably replaced something wrongly)
*If you have empty plots, the bot will have detected it and you will see something like my screenshot below.

*Now just select the building you want and click Save.
*Let the bot complete it on the SECOND run. You can only place 1 building each run, so just wait till you see the bot logging "SpecialItem starting...place special item stepskyscraper"
*This means that the building has been placed. Have fun.

plugin v11 . []
BY: PWNTHIS
check to
Old 01/18/2011, 10:22   #10

wondering

Hi! I cannot download the file it says that "windows cannot open the file". so what should I do (1) use the web service to find the correct program or (2) select a program from a list of installed programs..

help plz...
Old 01/18/2011, 11:30   #11

go to pwnthis.net
Old 01/18/2011, 15:28   #12

for more infoo !!!!! >.> HAHAHA MANY hacks in cv i cannot hack ..
Old 03/05/2011, 07:06   #13

still working? 3-4-2011
Old 06/08/2011, 10:19   #14

iwant hack cash and energy and caps in cv if any one can help me send me massge or pm me on