Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Earn Dollar$ to buy NS EMBLEM

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Earn Dollar$ to buy NS EMBLEM

Hello to all.

Want to earn real money by installing facebook apps, filling out surveys, watching videos and completing other offers? If yes, this is the answer for you.

Steps:
1. Log-in your Facebook account (for this is a Facebook Apps)
2. Install the FB Application: to Install (you will be awarded 1$ instantly for regetering)
3. Click the tutorial to know some of its features better.
4. Earn dollars ($) by doing tasks like surveys, sign-ups and etc. sponsored by gwallet (just like task what you seen in "NINJA SAGA-Earn SAGA tokens")
5. Withdraw earnings to your Paypal account.

Requirements:
1. The age you filled in your facebook account must be 18 yrs old and above.
2. You must have a paypal account:
If none register , Click sign-up and choose personal
3. You must earn 10$ or more to cash out.

INFORMATION:

CrowdFlower is a popular way of getting Facebook Credits. CrowdFlower helps people connect with human intelligence. You complete tasks that are easy for humans to do, but hard for machines. Complete all pages of the task - approx 30 mins You will not be credited if you score lower than acceptable accuracy threshold. You must be 18 years or older to take part in this offer.

With crowdflower proven paying real credits "5 Facebook Credits" per task completed.

By doing crowdflower tasks, Crowdflower introduces some of his partners which also really pays and one if it is the Kaaching.

No payment proofs yet because i'm also new to this application and it just also introducing itself to the facebook world. Remember what shock "Paypal Wishlist" did which gave 100$ last Christmas, just try, you will lose nothing in trying.

SOURCE: i got the link of the application from one of CROWDFLOWER task "Evaluating their new site w/c is a compilation of their partners site w/c really pays NETworkers".

You can also contact me via facebook: message me with facebook you used in regestering.

Old 12/06/2010, 23:48   #2

probably works but nobody likes slogging through these >.<

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 05:55   #3

SPAM ...
Old 10/18/2011, 17:12   #4

U r nothing less than an inexperience idiot.

Old 01/16/2012, 01:43   #5

there is no offer. I'll never buy your ****** elite goldy. Idiot!

Tags
credits, emblem, facebook, ninja saga, paypal

« Facebook Likes | [REQ] Rabbids Invasion »