Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat low Lvl to fight boss lvl 60

Discussion on Cheat low Lvl to fight boss lvl 60 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/04/2010, 12:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
scan gold for ??
Old 11/25/2010, 22:03   #17

elite*gold: 50
i already scan my gold..but many address come out....so?.. how can i do iT..?
Old 11/26/2010, 04:17   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minolz View Post
It's patched. I already try it
here :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NINJASAGA CHEAT! BOSS 1 HIT KO!! NEW CHEAT!! 100% WORKING SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER
05/11/2011 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Require Tools # above required files # fiddler2 # chrome/firefox Read more: http://www.pwnthis.net/2010/09/ninja-saga-boss-1-h it-ko.html#ixzz10Q2Fp0Ij Credits: jtugawen (thanks for the email, Rich.)
Level 1 Character Can Fight All Bosses W/1Hit All Boss 100%Working NEW! NEW! NEW!
12/07/2010 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Yes! Finally i made A new Cheat Tools: Firefox Fiddler 2 Download the SWF File Steps:
Fight boss repeatedly (still in progress)
09/24/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hey guys. So far, the only valid cheat i've tried is critical, dodge, lvl bypass and changing temporary to premium. But none of the REAL levelling cheat works. So, i tried using charles to fight boss repeatedly. Here's the step: 1. Before entering boss arena, press breakpoint on Charles 2. Then, execute, edit response, u will see 6 lines with different string values. Each line refers to each boss, in order. 3. Change the string value to anything (+1,-1, whatever) 4. Execute and u can...
Locate Boss and Portal without a fight
06/19/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Boss/portal location exploit. In Hellgate, it takes sometime to fight through all monsters and locate the portal that will lead you through each level or perhaps locating a boss that randomly spawned. You can save your time and effort for that hassle and do this instead. Currently, in Hellgate, you are allowed to resurrect as a ghost after you died. And unlike WoW, you can see normally even though you are a ghost. What could this advantage brings? It means that you can cheat the randomly...
[2.4 Live] Skip All Trash!Fight boss with evry1
03/28/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
the 2.4 change to warlock summon is a gateway to new and fantastic exploits Everyone needs to be looking into this and create their own Warlocks can now summon people to your party even if they are not in an instance Get a Lock and rogue, about 20 invis pots, make your way through the trash timing invisibility for the lock.. get to a safe spot infront of boss summon everyone fight loot enjoy