Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any instant jounin hack..??ninja saga

Discussion on any instant jounin hack..??ninja saga within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any instant jounin hack..??ninja saga

plsss..put some instant jounin hack pls...to tired to quest and to hard for me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ninja saga:password for Ninja Saga Ultimate Hax
07/27/2012 - Facebook - 31 Replies
i download the nhw verson but no pass and when i enterd the download link for the pass its says worng url. someone can give me the password plz??
NINJA SAGA EXP GOLD HACK,INSTANT KILL(APRIL 29 2010
11/03/2011 - Facebook - 84 Replies
THIS hack will work only on firefox INSTANT KILL INSTRUCTION(warning if you do it wrong your character go to lvl 0,thus dont worry it will not be permanent it will only show display and you must not use skill use only normal attacks) download link NSInstantKill.rar tutorial: 1. open NS then play 2. open NS instant kill hack 3. in mission before and after your attack yu must press "C" this will work also in arena "challange friends". NINJA SAGA EXP GOLD HACK
Ninja Saga Instant Mission
08/17/2011 - Facebook - 17 Replies
PLEASE READ IT FIRST Well in This Topic you will find a new data updated for all mission especial and E if you are genin D if you are chunin C if you are jounin the mission are auto win but the problem are what you can be kicked for the server if you do it so fast.. so i recommend do it slow and do various mission no only one.. why you can get kicked too.. so do differente missions and after every mission you will wait 5 - 10 seconds and do other mission for avoid be kicked for the...
Ninja Saga Instant Mission By:weakersz05
07/15/2011 - Facebook - 30 Replies
PLEASE READ IT FIRST Well in This Topic you will find a new data updated for all mission especial and E if you are genin D if you are chunin C if you are jounin the mission are auto win but the problem are what you can be kicked for the server if you do it so fast.. so i recommend do it slow and do various mission no only one.. why you can get kicked too.. so do differente missions and after every mission you will wait 5 - 10 seconds and do other mission for avoid be kicked for the server...
ninja saga hack level and ninja emblem
05/28/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
hello everyone!!! iam a newbie in this forum but i need help!!! can anybody here explain to me how to hack level in ninja saga cause hacking with charles proxy not work anymore...and teach me how to hack emblem ninja saga!!! i will apriciated that!!! or u can add my facebook [email protected] and we can shared everything about ninja saga!!!