Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAR COMMANDER RANGE HACK

Discussion on WAR COMMANDER RANGE HACK within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WAR COMMANDER RANGE HACK

Hello , I am not new to this forum , I just returned back. I was Carlos Moya earlier if you remember. That was couple of years ago. Then I had stopped playing this game for 2 years and I also requested elitepvpers to close my account since I thought it will remain idle. Recently from last event I started playing this game again. So am back again to experiment new things. Am not begging anything here. I have the so-called codes and stuff and am not new to cheat engine either. But I ran into a problem , this event Genesis is not an easy one like scorched earth. So I decided to try Range hack on a dummy account but to my surprise it seems patched or something like that. Am able to change upgrade time, health , oil , metal etc. etc. but not Range and Space , the Range was located in the same region and it could be changed. But Am not able to change any (rather forget not able to find) of the tanks range that I have unlocked. I know earlier where these Range codes existed. If you want to know I can show you the old way of finding them but whats the use since they are patched if am correct. Please don't tell me to unlock uniques using codes. I tried that and its not working. I suspect it doesn't work during events because just before event it did. I know Dave has eyes on this forum so I do not want to talk more in detail about any hacks or anything like that. Please reply to this thread saying PM if you can guide me. If you want to learn any new hacks from me , you are most welcome. But only in PM not publicly. Thanks all.