Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 Ball Pool v3.0.6 All Rooms Guideline Safe Trainer

Discussion on 8 Ball Pool v3.0.6 All Rooms Guideline Safe Trainer within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/17/2014, 05:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by T32202 BYT3 View Post
YOUR THE LAMES THAT GIVE HACKERS A BAD NAME- YOUR NOT A HACKER= NOTHING BUT A THIEF AND A DISGRACE TO YOUR OWN RACE. LEARN TO LIVE A MORAL LIFE AND NOT ONE THAT LIES AND STEALS. WHAT DID YOUR SIG SAY? SOMTHING LIKE, "YOU SHOULD H8 YOURSELF FOR THINKING YOUR A RESPECTABLE PALESTINIAN OR PAKISTANIAN OR WHATEVER. = YOUR GARBAGE BECAUSE YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE JUST THAT, A P.O.S.
SKRIPT KIDDIE - GROW UP AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN BLAMING OTHERS FOR U BEING SO WORTHLESS> ALL YOU HAVE MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH IN LIFE IS PISS PEOPLE OFF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WEAK. YOUR LUCKY I CANT COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS= I ALWAYS SMACK THE BULLIES PICKING ON THE WIMPY KID BUT IN YOUR CASE I WANNA HOSPITALIZE YOU JUST CAUSE YOU PUT ME IN SUCH A FOUL MOOD. its pathetic how i let some low life like you even get to me but seriously your disrespecting me and every other hacker in the world just by being proud of yourself- your a waste of my time and effort= go hang yourself or something

im not against the rules for writiting that right? i dont mind getting banned for sticking up for what right= i understand there is a million more these lames out there but come on- how do we stop this? we are the elite being pwnd by ignorant masses- honestly we should be the overwhelming mass that has control over lames such as justin, or kang (our most recent disgraces)
Agree 100% with you. They are just want "FAKE PROUD" and poisoning minds of the people, that think they are great hackers. When in fact they never or no idea at all how to make a hack though only once. How come a frog want to be a cow ?????....
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2014, 19:04   #17

Thumbs down Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ajmal View Post
LOL YOu are Stupid Miniclip Reporter Go To Hell...
I Never Stop Because I am Better then You...
You indian never Respect The Pakistani
Listen u mr rude justin we are all humans ok if panraven is indian and u r pakistani so what after all we all are humans u said ur self a hacker maybe u r but i dont no just keep respecting to others i am also a pakistani but i am not in pak and i have 2 friends on FB Krana arora and Billiard bro and i like them so plzzzz learn to respect to other and u will become a good human.
Old 11/17/2014, 21:06   #18

Unhappy Thankx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ____zain____ View Post
Listen u mr rude justin we are all humans ok if panraven is indian and u r pakistani so what after all we all are humans u said ur self a hacker maybe u r but i dont no just keep respecting to others i am also a pakistani but i am not in pak and i have 2 friends on FB Krana arora and Billiard bro and i like them so plzzzz learn to respect to other and u will become a good human.
Give Respect And Get Respect I Never Hates Any One I Just Want To Help The People's That's It And Sorry For If i Heart Any Indians
Old 11/18/2014, 03:51   #19

Listen I dont care what race you are, we ALL bleed red !!! We need to stop this stupid **** and just get along and hack!!! I dont care whose hack is better or whatnot, its the point that we are in a family here !!! We HAVE to get along and push forward and conquer, doesnt matter what game we can overcome!!! We should stick together and ram whatever game in the azz!!!
Old 11/18/2014, 09:10   #20

LOL

close this thread, please.
Old 11/18/2014, 15:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeyoel View Post
LOL

close this thread, please.
Of course not.
I've already hijacked this thread and given it a new meaning
well, admin's decision is unpredictable, let's see.
Old 11/19/2014, 07:37   #22

ENOUGH ENOUGH!!
dont be a friend, lets fight
Old 11/19/2014, 18:51   #23

I've asked miniclip if any progress, they replied with a formal uninteresting message: "We do investigate all reports and trainers but are unable to provide any information on our research and progress".
So I closed the request on miniclip and done with this thread.
Have a nice day~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2014, 11:56   #24

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
I've asked miniclip if any progress, they replied with a formal uninteresting message: "We do investigate all reports and trainers but are unable to provide any information on our research and progress".
So I closed the request on miniclip and done with this thread.
Have a nice day~
Good Luck
Old 11/21/2014, 19:35   #25

Great JOB It Realy Work Best Applying One Old Trick.. Find It By Your Own Self LOL
Old 11/30/2014, 02:51   #26

v3.0.6 Patched! need another code(update)
Old 11/30/2014, 14:07   #27

Talking Here is The new updated GuideLine hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzztardz View Post
v3.0.6 Patched! need another code(update)
Working Fine
Attached Files
File Type: zip 8 Ball Pool all Rooms Long Line Safe Trainer v3.0.9 100% Safe.zip (61.2 KB, 122 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2014, 17:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ajmal View Post
Working Fine
updated to 1st page
Old 12/06/2014, 16:34   #29

PLEASE !!!! SHARE tools Racing Rivals to hack gems and money !!!