Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What is common sense? (was:secureSWF??? by kv25ram

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is common sense? (was:secureSWF??? by kv25ram

So, when I am typing to answer kv25ram's , which is clearly not a hack or cheat request as i-MaN suggested and asked to closed, a fast-responding admin who agree with i-MaN's classification of the said thread, closed the thread, and remove all what I typed when I press submit.

... so, here I re-typed my answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kv25ram View Post
does anyone know how to bypass or remove the encryption of this program... i want to edit a SWF but my flash Decompiler keeps crashing?? Please help if you can....
I don't know the full detail of Kindi's secureSWF, but one main function is to obfuscating the (game) swf bytecode so that most swf de-compiler confused with the represented source, some de-compiler will crash itself too.

It cannot be bypassed nor removed, it can only be read by a more sophisticate swf de-compiler, said JPEXS (search google). But it can still miss most detail in the source, and hard to understand by a beginning cheat maker. And, it is not likely can be re-compiled.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2014, 12:47   #2

use jpexs
and press deobfus

Old 09/12/2014, 21:59   #3

original message is supposed to post , but it is merged with older post.

I think the message fit perfectly with this new topic "What is common sense?", so here I re-post the message too.
--
My google translation can't found any thing in related to any browser game.
Correct me, or don't play ostrich, close (for violation of rule over 9 months) or stick (as a privilege thread) plz.
Old 09/14/2014, 16:48   #4

even if using jpexs and pressing deobfus , not much difference can be seen , in my opinion

Old 09/30/2014, 22:15   #5

Use jpex v: "1.7.0"
Old 10/02/2014, 13:05   #6

you can pay to be premium, but you cant pay to be knowledgeable? haha noob i-man. read properly b4 asking for close.

« ASHTARIA | [Release] Glory Land - Speed Up Bug ! »