Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[release] Social Wars - Cash (CT File)

Discussion on [release] Social Wars - Cash (CT File) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[release] Social Wars - Cash (CT File)

Zipped CT File

this is a text file, no VT need (if you have common sense).

release for the White Mouse, so use at your own risk. report here if you got banned plz

+lvl up unit to gain the cash.

How to use CT file:
1. unzipped, load the *.ct into cheat engine with "FILE"/"Load" menu command;
2. every other common steps of using CE, eg. select the right process.
3. refresh the game, click the cheat entry to apply cheat while the game loading, the loading screen may blocked by other html element, so apply as soon as possible.

have fun white mouse

ps: As head of Leech Extermination Committee, I'll ask for thread closing for any remake of this lame cheat from those I considered leech site. It may be never work as there is no rule for leech actually, which only depend on the altitude of admin/moderator, but I'll do it anyway.
Old 06/15/2014, 14:14   #2

I inspect the CT file and there are few lines that are encoded... I can't decode it so I removed it and It works fine w/o that encoded lines...

Can u explain these codes?

Upgrade Unit Cash is working fine when you click the upgrade button the unit will level up and you cash will increase.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2014, 14:24   #3

oh, thank you.
These garbage keep coming back, I forgot to remove sometime.
The encoded part is removed from the zipped file.

The encoded part is a Design of a Trainer UI, it is not directly related to the cheats. It is some kind of attachment to the CT file, auto-saved so that the design can be edited another time. The Design should only get used when the *.ct is convert to a standlone *.CETRAINER or *.exe , which will be mostly manipulated by Lua Scripting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodmaniwan View Post
I inspect the CT file and there are few lines that are encoded... I can't decode it so I removed it and It works fine w/o that encoded lines...

Upgrade Unit Cash is working fine when you click the upgrade button the unit will level up and you cash will increase.

--snip img--
Old 06/15/2014, 14:26   #4

I can't download the file :/
Old 06/15/2014, 14:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raMexPro View Post
I can't download the file :/
I guess it is the time I switching the zip file, it should be ok now.
Old 06/15/2014, 19:41   #6

Hey uh.. panraven, cool with you if i post this on my youtube?
Old 06/15/2014, 20:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonysToolbox View Post
Hey uh.. panraven, cool with you if i post this on my youtube?
sure, a larger sample of monitored white mouse is welcome
Old 06/16/2014, 01:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
sure, a larger sample of monitored white mouse is welcome
XD Thanks man. Not sure when I'll get to it but I'll let you know when I do.
Old 11/22/2014, 21:21   #9

have to select the plugin or the browser?
Old 11/24/2014, 16:28   #10

what the fungsional? cash ?