Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] AMC The Walking Dead Social Game Trainer

Discussion on [RELEASE] AMC The Walking Dead Social Game Trainer within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/12/2014, 10:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
works for me still
Old 11/23/2014, 08:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
Test on my last halloween tournament. still working great.

just activate cheat [outside the main camp] and go to another map, and go wild!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AMC The Walking Dead Social Game (NEW DEAD DOLLARS HACK!!!)
05/09/2014 - Facebook - 38 Replies
Steps: - Open Game - Open CE - Go to store and click TV Items - now on CE, open process Lists and select FlashplayerPlugin (Second/below) - scan 210, select all and bring down.... - now change value to -1000000 (note: if u put -1000 u will get 1000 dead dollars and if u put -99999 u get 99999 so u better put a million, but don't abuse u may get, reset or banned...) - click buy early... then reload;)
[RELEASE]AMC The Walking Dead Social Game - 2 Hacks - Trainer
05/01/2014 - Facebook - 24 Replies
As usual, these are Gameplay Hacks, as that's my forte. There is only one hack in the list however it does Two things. First it spawns Zombies with 0HP, Secondly it makes it so Zombies Can't Move, or rather don't get a move. I'm using DaSpammer's Interface for this Trainer because people asked for an Enable button and Since I can't do it myself, I opted to use DaSpammer's Interface. For anyone that wants to use DaSpammer's Trainer Interface, go here: Cheat Engine :: View topic - Easy...
[RELEASE] AMC The Walking Dead Social Game Hack Collection
02/06/2013 - Facebook - 46 Replies
http://www.inetjunkie.com/promo/banner1.gif Hi guys ^_^ I have managed to find things to exploit in AMC The Walking dead social game... I assume that you're using FIREFOX and have managed to select the plugin-container.exe process DEAD DOLLARS HACK UPDATED ------------------------------------------