Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tips] Free gems Clash of Clans (and many others games)

Discussion on [Tips] Free gems Clash of Clans (and many others games) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tips] Free gems Clash of Clans (and many others games)

Hi All !

Okay I'm gonna teach you How to have free gems on Clash of Clans, itīs work perfectly !!

First thing you had to do is go with you Idevice or Android on this adress : http ://abo.io/ijzhxqm (delete the space before http)

Here we are ?
Okay now in the little Window enter this code :

ijzhxqm

Okay now you got your 50 first points (not really you had to do one more thing)

Indeed, on this site you had to test some applications and every time you do that, you win some points. With this points you can had free iTunes gift cards and then you can use it to buy free gems on COC as i do. You can also had amazon points etc..

For have your points you had to download the app, open it for 30 sec and then you return to Appbounty and you have your points

With this method i win a 25$ gift cards in 5 days

I can help you if you have some problems

Enjoy your free credits boys

Note : for had points you HAD to DOWNLOAD the app AND open it for 30 sec (then you can delete it for sure )