Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HACK] Clash of Clans Fan Wiki (All Versions) [sav]

Discussion on [HACK] Clash of Clans Fan Wiki (All Versions) [sav] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [HACK] Clash of Clans Fan Wiki (All Versions) [sav]

NO JAILBREAK REQUIRED!

:Hack Features:

-ALL RESOURCE CALCULATORS UNLOCKED-
-NO ADS!-
Instructions:
1. Install the app.
2. Open till you load to the menu then close the app from the multitask.
3. Download this
#link rmv
4. Unzip, copy/paste the Application Support folder using iFunbox to:
User Applications/Fan Wiki for Clash of Clans/Library

ENJOY!

*If you want to share my hacks to the other sites, PLEASE credit ME. STOP STEALING MY HACK.

Add or follow me at:

Game Center/Facebook/Google+
Meng Leang
Contact me more at
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2013, 12:21   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
- If you post tools or hacks, remember to attach a link.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
hacking is our weapon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clash of Clans Hack
12/26/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
Clash of Clans is an iOS-dedicated online strategy game in which players role play as a small village leader, plan and balance the strategy in developing it into a powerful fortress, and battle against real online players across the world. Are you looking to get the Clash of Clans Hack? You are at the right place. Now with the help of hack tool you can generate the items in just seconds. Remember that this hack tool is limited to only 394 users and after that you will not be able to download...
Clash Of Clans Hack
12/03/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Hi Leute, einer meiner Freunde spielt ClashOfClans und da habe ich es auch mal gespielt. Bin bis zu Level 32 gekommen. Doch jeden Tag warten bis Goldminen voll sind und so schert mich nicht :rolleyes: Juwelen habe ich schon aufgebraucht. Deshalb wollte ich fragen ob jemand einen ClashOfClans HACK kennt(ohne Surveys und ohne Passwort oder so). Wenn ja bitte den Link schicken. Danke im voraus :mofo:
Clash of Clans Hack
08/05/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Guten Morgen, ich bin schon seit langem auf der Suche nach einem Hack für das iOS-Spiel Clash of Clans. Konnte in der Suche leider nichts finden und die Seiten auf die mich Google geschickt hat sind ja nicht so wirklich vertrauenswürdig. Daher hier meine Frage: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit in diesem Game relativ sicher Gems zu Hacken/Cheaten? Ich spiele das Spiel jetzt schon fast ein Jahr und habe auch schon gut Zeit investiert, doch mit der Zeit sind die Preis und Wartezeiten einfach zu...
[S] Clash of clans hack
03/03/2013 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
hat jemand ne anleitung die noch funktioniert wie man bei clash of clans mehr gold macht oder elixir oder sonstige hacks?