Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

StreetRace Rivals > Coins...Level ...Gold

Discussion on StreetRace Rivals > Coins...Level ...Gold within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/01/2013, 01:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyturk View Post
this hack is been partched 3 weeks ago, why still trying to use it?
Still working dude! First try, then comment. Just saying, don't take it personal.
Old 12/02/2013, 03:55   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyturk View Post
this hack is been partched 3 weeks ago, why still trying to use it?
that this is patched amending parameters after a race, this making a repeat advance works, and do it correctly, I check it yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhmm View Post
I did everything as the video shows, but I receive only a few cash, but nothing of gold.

What am I doing wrong, I follow the instructions step by step.

Greetings!

Anybody, help? Please.
At the beginning you should do the trick to improve your car, and win the challenge riders of the city, get there gold to do the trick and your gold is multiplied by the coins.
The strategy of buying the best car for improvements to increase their power to the fullest

Tags
race, rivals, street, streetrace