Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Autowin 1 on 1

Discussion on [Release] Autowin 1 on 1 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/09/2013, 20:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo530e View Post
8 Ball Pool Multiplayer Miniclip.
Sorry I did this in a hurry, it was late at night. Forget to include 8 Ball Pool in Topic, can't change it now, wish Mod can do something about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsandrei View Post
can you do a mini video pls?i m italian and i son t understand very much what you say
My Italian friend, I include the video for you, turn on your volume I hope you know how to scan use cheat engine because I did not include that part in the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoofar View Post
crawler...i can thick the second box in your ct...why? even after i click 6 times
Any problems with Trainer, direct to Crawlers. I haven't use his Trainer yet, so don't know what wrong. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fikrikrazz View Post
this is auto win old ?
scan 2.8575 and change to 1
O.o
Old is Gold! This is 3 ways out of about 16 ways for autowin of game v2.4.0! Do you have the new SCAN CODE for autowin? if you do I would like to know. Thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2013, 00:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by khann227 View Post
hello dear how are you...
i did it many times but the message apear to me that you have lost connection...

only working when u r breaking thanx...
brother if your loosing connection then it is because the other player is running a DC on you i guarantee this is working and the codes believe me have been tested 200 game i played using that code all 200 won only thing that gets in your way is a DC or freezetime glitch might i suggest using a dc yourself to test all my codes there played many times in 1st 4 rooms there the rooms that people dont cheat in hardly ever vegas,jakata and toronto are always streaming with glitch players they will use multiple cheats and fck everyone else they will do it till the codes are patched their latest hiding is dropping the connection to play a game or hit the cancel button if they know their not 1st to break and would know they will loose. but you cant get 200% or even 100% working cheat/hack but these codes i have played 200 games and won 200

@fikrikrazz yeah thats my baby of a dead code this isnt release of a double its array same thing results completely different. for those of you that want to see we know what we are talking about watch the video,only reason this is being released is we do alot of talking and thought it was time to show we both know what we say we can provide we choose to advise as theres enough crap being given out as their own the bottom line is that 2.8575 i was using that code almost 2yrs. so this is a release thats by us and tested by us and given out 1st by us

maybe you click thanks instead of saying i know exactly how many downloads i sent and views ive received so come on you lot click the thanks button

Quote:
Originally Posted by khann227 View Post
hello dear how are you...
i did it many times but the message apear to me that you have lost connection...

only working when u r breaking thanx...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoofar View Post
crawler...i can thick the second box in your ct...why? even after i click 6 times
if your able to place a red cross into that bottom line on the .ct ill give you £100 its impossible due to the fact theres only 3 results with that array on=1red x remove red cross tells the ct. to move to next scan array 2nd array tickt red cross then 4th time of clicking it removes the cross and scans the 3rd and final array place the 3rd red cross in the box and remove the cross all together you clicked the bottom tick box 6 times and no matter how many times you click the box there on you wont get a red cross untill you refresh the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2013, 14:32   #18

@Crawler and mp3xpert

the game is fully updated now ?
Old 11/10/2013, 17:34   #19

its a flash game bro its never really updated die to the fact its continually adding new things and the introduction to the filtering service its got running means those yout@be leeches that create videos and advertise everywhere their at means the company is always updating codes but this method we are passing isnt new by far its just been given an open access once again see theres certain codes that will continue going on and off with access to cheats im not pointing out codes but we all know what codes have been around back and forwards thats been the same as these also its finding the access points within the game that gives the cheat
Old 11/11/2013, 07:17   #20

is there anyway to always break first?
Old 11/11/2013, 12:24   #21

there are code out for that in the way they do it is to shorten the timer im not prepared to go down that road this release was a 1 off to shut them that said i was just all talk and no action its even been said in this thread that 2.8575 was old and didnt work well it is old and it doesnt work but again this post is about 2.8575 to 1 but from someone that knows how to hack giving out codes for always first break is nothing an old dc will remove that.
Old 11/11/2013, 16:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
its a flash game bro its never really updated die to the fact its continually adding new things and the introduction to the filtering service its got running means those yout@be leeches that create videos and advertise everywhere their at means the company is always updating codes but this method we are passing isnt new by far its just been given an open access once again see theres certain codes that will continue going on and off with access to cheats im not pointing out codes but we all know what codes have been around back and forwards thats been the same as these also its finding the access points within the game that gives the cheat

ok, thanks for the code my bro...
Old 11/14/2013, 07:32   #23

Crawlers this only works when your breaking, you say that's not the case but even in your video the 2 wins are when you're breaking, the 1 time you aren't you get disconnected and get a loss.

I've yet to see a hack on these forums that works when you are not breaking, these hacks are pretty pointless when they only work 50% of time sadly.
Old 11/14/2013, 12:50   #24

work *****************
Old 11/14/2013, 12:52   #25

the problem is that i never get to break so this isnt very usefull
Old 11/14/2013, 16:20   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by impunity View Post
Crawlers this only works when your breaking, you say that's not the case but even in your video the 2 wins are when you're breaking, the 1 time you aren't you get disconnected and get a loss.

I've yet to see a hack on these forums that works when you are not breaking, these hacks are pretty pointless when they only work 50% of time sadly.
Wow that's very interesting! If you don't have to break but still win, then nobody wants to play pool with you! You're the King of 8 Ball Pool

2.8575 to 1 is just a fundamental code. When the Scanning Code in a hand of somebody, they will play around with it try to find the new Replacement code. Not only that, they will try to add something else on top of that, to make the hack work better. So guys play around with it! Cheers
Old 11/14/2013, 16:38   #27

I still don't understand why you made a thread full of methods that only win if you are breaking, pointless. If there's a way to not lose your chips when not breaking please put it in the thread and stop being so cryptic, thanks...
Old 11/15/2013, 03:32   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by impunity View Post

I still don't understand why you made a thread full of methods that only win if you are breaking, pointless. If there's a way to not lose your chips when not breaking please put it in the thread and stop being so cryptic, thanks...
this was actually working couple of days ago, miniclip updated again, with this hack you break you win, when the other person break you dc and not lose money.
Old 11/18/2013, 06:15   #29

NOT WORKING ANYMORE
Old 11/18/2013, 06:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizter12 View Post
NOT WORKING ANYMORE
Don't worry, we will try to release Autowin #2, I just waiting for Crawlers bro I have everything figure it out! Cheers!