Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Absolutely necessary for wom

Discussion on Absolutely necessary for wom within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Absolutely necessary for wom

guys i have found some codes for war of mercenaries ...like golds ...with jpexs flash decompiler ... but i dont know how to put them on visual basic or make the codes as a button ... can any body share me .....plz
Old 09/12/2013, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
that's great. Somebody, please help him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shitty Play9d, absolutely true
06/23/2012 - 9Dragons - 20 Replies
Well, i didn't though that server it is so bad. Now i completely agree the other post. I adivice who want to play this server not to do it. Besides the fact there are lot of bugs, party bug, dungeons bug, hero band bug they got GM's they don't know about them. Ex-GM's still got GM tool and what they are doing is to ban and remove all the items from players. It happened to me and due a minor bug and after i asked a ex-GM, Flanker.(he still got all his GM options). He gave me 2 +15 weapons and...
Absolutely Mind Blasting
10/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
static double f(double x, int klimit) { double result = Double.NaN; double numerator, denominator; int k; if (Math.Abs(x) < 1) { result = 0; for (k = 0; k <= klimit; k++)
CABAL PH Try My new Bot Absolutely FREE!!!!!!!
08/27/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
all Pinoyz!!!! try my self made bot!! heres the link trust me scan it if you want - got an update my new version - dont forget to give me -!!!!!!