Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HOT RELEASE]..::~^*8 Ball Pool Hack April 2013*^~::..[HOT RELEASE]

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
hi ive got reasons why no longer working theres an updated version now i will say go to the address on page 1 of this thread and get it from there although the download is set to a certain amount of downloads per week i think 10 is the max how i got it im unsure must have been 1 of the 1st to download your version auto pot and a few other hacks are removed the version 4.2 give cue size/length - auto pot tournament only DOESNT WORK "for me anyways" and theres the beauty the super disconnect this hack alone is worth paying a donation to the guys that made it it runs in all room not tournament rooms even though you will win you dont get coins activate only in normal rooms its a wicked cheat ill post my file in advance to site rules if im breaking any ill delete but im only leaving this open for a couple of hours . mediafire.com /?n9hdix0z16nkaen "just remove the 2 spaces from the link and grab it theres no passwords on the file it is a rar enjoy.
Yo how do i make it work on Mozzila FireFox i open it and use the hotkey but nothing happens how do i target the plugins with the extream 8 ball pool hack

Old   #62

RiiZwaNP im having a little issue at the minute too bot with this cheat best way to test its on in the lobby press F8 & F9 then enter 25coin game if your lines are on that means the hacks being picked up ok the super disconnect hacks is CTL +2 you use that command if you are breaking at the start or when your other player is down to having 4 ***** seems to activate as they send the ball into the pocket leaving 3 left. but the issue im having is after activating the cue line hack alot of the times seems like the rest of the hacks dont work now i playing via facebook yet i go to minicom and im already logged in and my cue lines are activated so i think im do little tests but i recon we must be playing direct in minicom to begin with. your best way though to test just activate F&F9 them are the cue length and size hacks.

Old   #63

Patched Today.........
Old   #64

VIP 8 ball pool trainer works with the same addresses as the extreme only this is more effective and gladys where you getting your information from nothing is patched

Old   #65

hellow guyz can some one tell me dc hacks xD i do not understand any video they publish on youtube about it

it say's goto what shuld i do
Old   #66

Can anyone say if it's patched? If yes , I'll say the mod to close this thread.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited~ View Post
Can anyone say if it's patched? If yes , I'll say the mod to close this thread.

COol colors :P