Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vega Conflict/Battle Pirates/ War commander/ backyard monsters Swf hack

Discussion on Vega Conflict/Battle Pirates/ War commander/ backyard monsters Swf hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2013, 18:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is a total scam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 18:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol $80 for lifetime, after 2days later patch, and deleted you on list and get nothing, and elitepvper are free, if sell too high, ban pls thx,
Old 03/20/2013, 18:27   #18

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
belongs to trading ..
#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official GGN BP Release] v104.v15749 Battle Pirates/BackYard Monsters
11/23/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
We have BYM and a BP files. Same as always nothing much has changed. 1. Our first file is a Instant Everything with Temp Blueprints. There may be an XP jump when all the blueprints hit your base. If you wish to not have blueprints anymore. Simply turn the file off and clear cache and refresh and they will be gone. 2. Our second file is like the first Instant Everything, but there are no blueprints on this file just instant all. (Base Repair Is not active for Instant to risky) ...
[Release] Battle Pirates & Backyard Monsters Hacks
10/07/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
The new rules say I can't post Free Kixeye game hacks or links on this forum anymore. No problem. I respect the rules and I don't wish to break them. If you're interested, send me a PM and I will give you a link to what you want. .
how to play and cheat WAR COMMANDER and BATTLE PIRATES in the philippines
09/25/2012 - Facebook - 16 Replies
for those who are in the philippines and other countries with country restriction who wants to play and cheat war commander and battle pirates, this are some steps you can do. (there are other simplier ways but you can try this too) step 1 google for free proxy lists. there are many in the net like Free Public Proxy Servers Lists: HTTP, HTTPS/Secure/Tunnel/Connect/IRC, SOCKS, CGI/PHP/Web, transparent/anonymous/elite/high anonymous, standard, non-standard ports or Free Proxy List - Public...