Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Release Facebook Subscribes,Fanlikes And Youtube Views,Subs,Likes

Discussion on My Release Facebook Subscribes,Fanlikes And Youtube Views,Subs,Likes within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Release Facebook Subscribes,Fanlikes And Youtube Views,Subs,Likes

facebook likes hack
youtube views hack
youtube subscribes hack
youtube likes hack
facebook subscribes hack

YouTube,views,subs,likes,facebook,likes,subs Faster and More bots Release !!!! by Kris ProHacks

OK lets go....

Requirements:

Firefox

Imacros firefox plugin:

================================================== ================================================== ==================================

1) Open firefox and goto and install
this addon.

2) Download my bot scripts here

Virus Scan: 0/45

3) Go to Documents-->I Macros-->Macros and then drag all the downloaded Scripts into this folder picture is provided below.

4) Now sign up here you should know how to sign up ..If you dont please leave my site LOL...

5) Now when you signed up click the Add Site/Page green button top left of the site.....

6) Now choose what you want in type: either fb likes,subs or youtube views,subs,likes
For Example: i want facebook subscribes so im choosing Facebook Subscribe...Then in the second box you want to link
this to whatever u want likes,views,subs for im using facebook so im inserting my facebook ID into here.
Ignore the total clicks and daily clicks these dont need to be changed ....
And In the cpc box change the number to 10 and click Save changes.. picture provided below on how i set mine up so you can see
how it is set up .

7)Now Open a new tab and go login to a facebook account use a fake one cause facebook mite block you for the ammount of shit u like with my bot.....

8)Now go back to addmefast page.... And click Facebook Likes

9)Now click the blue imacros icon top right corner of firefox page and then it should come up with the imacros box...... picture below

10) Now click the AMF NEW FACEBOOK PAGE LIKER once do not double click or it will just play once !!! ....And then below u will see Max
type in there 30000 and then click Play Loop and woohoo ! u will start earning points which will be constantly spent on what you choosed
which ill be earning facebook subscribers very fast ....Picture below..

Note: There is also other addmefast scripts in your imacros now so if you want to use the soundcloud or pinterest or the other bots then
you can use them too i have made the scripts more faster than the last ones so now you should get likes,view,subs whatever you want
Alot Faster !!!!!

Please note: make sure the page is in english when the bot is running otherwise my script wont understand it

All of this tutorial and scripts wrote by Kris prohacks.

Also in middle of building two servers for facebook status likes and autocomments on your statuses on facebook from other people across the www. well i have built and was working just need to fix ill make a thread on this and release

Dont forget to say thanks if i helped
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/06/2013, 07:02   #2

THIS IS SCAM
Old 01/06/2013, 08:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeyowdad View Post
THIS IS SCAM
Lol this is true.. i used this before but i have my own bot script i don`t if this is working because of the new FB
Old 02/04/2013, 22:50   #4

WORK 100%

THX
Old 02/08/2013, 01:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeyowdad View Post
THIS IS SCAM
i dont scam anyone download link updated for some reason it had ***** in the link enjoy guys
Old 02/08/2013, 02:01   #6

this link have just addmefastautoliker.js ?
Old 02/08/2013, 21:32   #7

Work 101%
Old 02/08/2013, 21:44   #8

elite*gold: 225
Can you update your DL-Link?
I think its a false data
Old 02/22/2013, 22:32   #9

for some reason when i add my facebook page site link..it says "URL already exists" O_O and cant go beyond that..I need likes on the facebook page..what am i suppose to do in that case..

Edit: nvm fixed it by creating new page...works good got 300+ followers already
Old 03/14/2013, 19:07   #10

thanks work perfectly
Old 03/15/2013, 05:50   #11

yes its true im already know long ago look at my subscriber got 1k
Old 03/23/2013, 19:06   #12

Perfect !!!
Old 03/24/2013, 07:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerman007 View Post
Can you update your DL-Link?
I think its a false data
Yeah i think the same
Old 03/24/2013, 08:12   #14

It does work. I can vouch for that lol. But your facebook account would get blocked from liking pages for 2 days after using the bot for a couple of hours
Closed Thread