Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(RELEASE) GET THANKSGIVING OVEN IN CHEFVILLE

Discussion on (RELEASE) GET THANKSGIVING OVEN IN CHEFVILLE within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(RELEASE) GET THANKSGIVING OVEN IN CHEFVILLE

hi there i have a trick to share with you now you can get the thanksgiving oven cranberry sauce craft station and the smoker i will not make this trick public as i know people are silly and it will get patched

PM ME FOR MORE INFO I HAVE PROOF IF NEEDED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Chefville - unlimited Energy, ings, instant thyme etc. with Charles
05/03/2014 - Facebook - 35 Replies
Needfull things: Charles Secondary Account 1. open Charles 2. send a request from your primary account to your secondary account for any ingredient 3. Search in Charles for the folder http://fb.cooking.zynga.com, a snapi_proxy.php and a request.php?... right (behind the snapi_proxy) should appear ->The correct snapi_proxy.php has method:request.send in one of its fields
[RELEASE] CHEFVILLE CHARLES ENERGY UNLIMITED
11/08/2012 - Facebook - 24 Replies
Use at your own risk. Started >>> Secondary account is required. Open charles Send Request of energy from main account to your secondary account
[Release] Wuxing Oven
12/29/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 247 Replies
I did this a few days ago, but some people asked me to post it; so why not. First, add this code above this case in PacketProcessor.cs default: { Console.WriteLine(" Unknown packet type: " + Type); CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", CSocket.Client.Name, " Please report: Unable to handle packet type " + Type, Struct.ChatType.Top)); break; }
[Release]Fully working Wuxing Oven
12/26/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Okay well I looked into the source and I see wuxing oven composes and enchant. I took 12tails bless npc and fixed it up and put it into wuxing oven code. This npc works perfectly. Only does -1 to fan and tower and does -7 to all other equips. The one that 12tails released was just a bit buggy. Just change all the Linkback to Control and it will work. Hope you enjoy. #region Enchanter case 35016: {