Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Possible Release} Battle Pirates Unban DB Injection [To be confirmed]

Discussion on {Possible Release} Battle Pirates Unban DB Injection [To be confirmed] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/23/2012, 11:17   #76

elite*gold: 0
would be nice i could use one as of a few hours ago
Old 10/23/2012, 11:39   #77

im ready sir
Old 10/23/2012, 16:51   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy song View Post
wow...so many of u guys got banned....lol....good test though....
They should have used your's they would still be going now, as soon as you stopped I used another one I land lost my my 2nd (Hack) account ....Gutted
Old 10/25/2012, 18:13   #79

im willing to try my account, i was banned 2 days before raid and its already a lvl42. i really want to take it back if u can make it.thanks in advance.
Old 10/25/2012, 18:56   #80

i got an account for you to test on... but what will i be getting if i give it to you?
Old 10/25/2012, 19:30   #81

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
battle pirates unban
12/14/2015 - Facebook - 21 Replies
is there a way to have an account unbanned or is the account banned for good
(RELEASE)BATTLE-PIRATES UNBAN TOOL
08/13/2012 - Facebook - 69 Replies
I !QUIT! I TRIED TO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD BUT THEY CANT WAIT ITS NOT MY FAULT THE SERVER HOSTING COMPANY MESSED UP IF YOUR LOOKING FOR HACKS LOOK TO THE ONES THAT MESSED THIS UP FOR ALL YOU LOOKING AT THIS IM ONLY MAKING THEM FOR MY FRIENDS NOW AND NOT SHARING GOOD DAY
REQUEST: BATTLE PIRATES UNBAN?
06/04/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Is there anyway anyone can unban an account? or can all the hackers come together and try make one, try decode there ban hammer, or make a hack where you totally cant get banned, i want my old base back because using the hack for my new base is taking forever and a day, i am now level 25 and its taken me nearly 4-5 months, please can you amazing hackers try and make one, together, unite and beat down on these mother fucking kixeye cunts:mofo:
Request Battle Pirates Unban
04/09/2012 - Facebook - 17 Replies
Hello elitepvpers I am here to request a Battle Pirates Unban hack. I know I have no posts here but its because I just barely found out about this site and I will contribute in the future. So I have recently been banned from Battle pirates and I wish to go back on my account and I need help on getting back on. Thanks for reading :)
Battle Pirates *NEW RELEASE*
12/24/2011 - Facebook - 28 Replies
Battle Pirates v73.57 Please thank me for providing this...MERRY CHRISTMAS ;) Do not ask me how to get this working, you should know by now how to use this file, If you dont know search the forums there are some good tutorials on how to use a swf like this. - Blueprints (click buy to finish) - Advanced Shipyard - Instant Resources - Instant Upgrade