Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul Crash Upcoming Skills hack

Discussion on Soul Crash Upcoming Skills hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soul Crash Upcoming Skills hack

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT PERMANENT. You have to keep you're charles open if you wanted to use the skills

Ok guys, This is a very easy hack. Hacking skills is easy but might cause you to get banned anytime in the future so I'm doing this through "remapping" the safe way lol. The advantage in remapping is that you can equip all the skills at once.

This is the video of the skill hack. This includes all the skill available "but unreleased" by the soul crash. All of the skills we're equipped at once so they are randomly working while in the battle.

Note: Sorry for my stupidness. I do this in rush and didn't notice the spelling of "skills" at the video lol. BTW Weapon damage is purposely weaken to show more action.
Another thing people are asking if this won't give you an error. Yes it will not give you an "update error" Sorry that I didn't put any proof in the video.. I never thought that it is important lols

not all of skills are counter type. some are combo type meaning they are passive while in battle and for launching attack.

A bit negative effect but will actually add more excitement.. Your enemy by chance will throw those skills to you too.. lols.. will happen sometimes but not always.. yes you're teammates will also do the same skills

Video Proof of Saveability - Full Battle

How to do these:
No choice but to hide because might get patched too and it will ruin my enjoyment in game d. .. ok.. just pm me for instruction. Please pm me if you know already how to remap (map local) it's easy.. @@
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/07/2012, 13:59   #2

Did you realize they patched attendance?!?!? I didnt :'(
Old 05/07/2012, 14:02   #3

XD I didn't know bro.. I'm not using the attendance files XD. I didn't know that there's a hack there. I still need to learn a lot ahaha..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2012, 14:17   #4

hehehe, its so cool...
having a new combo rocks
Old 05/07/2012, 14:41   #5

haha yes i love seeing my character rotating from time to time ahaha..
Old 05/07/2012, 14:45   #6

tol pa PM naman jan ng instruction.
salamat.
Old 05/07/2012, 15:02   #7

Hi sir! Thanks for the guide, i keep getting error after battle after using the skill hack. Can you guide me on this. Another thing i want to ask is that is it permanent? If i remove charles, the skills will be gone.
Old 05/07/2012, 15:10   #8

There's nothing permanent when you are only remapping things. Buying them right now will only lead you on getting banned so it's safe this way.

BTW I think I uploaded the wrong file. Have to fix this. @@

I know a way to buy them right now. But I won't tell unless I'm sure you won't get banned because of me. Lols. Let my dummy account suffer first.
Old 05/07/2012, 15:13   #9

boss safe bah eto gamitin? as in di ma banned?
Old 05/07/2012, 15:20   #10

elite*gold: 26
nice one ^_^
Old 05/07/2012, 16:14   #11

thanks for this i figure it out by myself
Old 05/07/2012, 18:07   #12

Guys my computer is suffering from SICS.. Slow internet connection syndrome. Don't expect me to reply to more than 20 pm's today. Wait until tomorrow afternoon. Thank you.

@Janvalencia.. Yes this is very safe. Just don't tell anyone whom you know will get jealous to you that you're doing this thing. This is not permanent but since most of us do play with charles open everyday.. this will add more fun. afterall you cannot acquire all of this skill and equip them all at once without charles or fiddler.

-_- stupid GAIA developers won't allow you to equip all of the counters at once. There are actually 8 types of counters available.. but only 7 can be activated without getting any error if you don't edit your skill config.

Update:
I try to download the file that I uploaded.. and notice that the format of the file was changed. It seems that I have to keep it inside a rar files so that the format will not change. But due to my slow internet connection tonight I'll do it tomorrow. Just send me a message with title "File" so that I can reply to you when it's ready.. To those with knowledge with charles.. and with average brain lol.. you can do it by yourself. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason0110 View Post
Hi sir! Thanks for the guide, i keep getting error after battle after using the skill hack. Can you guide me on this. Another thing i want to ask is that is it permanent? If i remove charles, the skills will be gone.
NVM about the permanent my dummy account can't log inside sc now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2012, 00:31   #13

Dlaregian017. Most won't understand this, but your clever. Trying directing your user file at another user's id. Mapping of course. and Charles, pm me on it
Old 05/08/2012, 07:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaregian017 View Post
Guys my computer is suffering from SICS.. Slow internet connection syndrome. Don't expect me to reply to more than 20 pm's today. Wait until tomorrow afternoon. Thank you.

@Janvalencia.. Yes this is very safe. Just don't tell anyone whom you know will get jealous to you that you're doing this thing. This is not permanent but since most of us do play with charles open everyday.. this will add more fun. afterall you cannot acquire all of this skill and equip them all at once without charles or fiddler.

-_- stupid GAIA developers won't allow you to equip all of the counters at once. There are actually 8 types of counters available.. but only 7 can be activated without getting any error if you don't edit your skill config.

Update:
I try to download the file that I uploaded.. and notice that the format of the file was changed. It seems that I have to keep it inside a rar files so that the format will not change. But due to my slow internet connection tonight I'll do it tomorrow. Just send me a message with title "File" so that I can reply to you when it's ready.. To those with knowledge with charles.. and with average brain lol.. you can do it by yourself. Thank you.

NVM about the permanent my dummy account can't log inside sc now.

i think remapping is the best way to not get banned
Old 05/08/2012, 07:47   #15

i want to try it ~ ^_^ let me try please ~
well i tried some remapping got 1 acc banned C_C for using some stuff
SICS