Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BP accout for sale....

Discussion on BP accout for sale.... within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BP accout for sale....

Ok, I love the hack TY rokon its great!!! But i want to get back in the game, if any1 has a alt account they have been hacking on already over lvl 30 and willing to sell it PM me, i have a account i am slow building but really want to play with the big boys again and looking for a accout i can cal my main and only use hack for fleet repair and for new fleets builds, if any1 can help me out with this that be great... it seems some have the cheating down pack and kow how to do it to a tee, if y'all can help me out and give/ill buy a account with a older id and lvl 30+ ill be forever greatfull and in return help in anyway i can.
Old 07/21/2012, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
am selling