Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Update on Smokey and who is taking over

Discussion on Battle Pirates Update on Smokey and who is taking over within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Update on Smokey and who is taking over

Hello, My name is DG.

Some of you may of heard what was going on with Smokey some may have not. Smokey is out of town in Houston and NYC to talk with his lawyers about papers he got from Kixeye. Will he be going to court with them? I am unsure at the moment.

But I am here to take his place and continue to do what he did best for this site. I don't know anyone here, but will be a pleasure to meet everyone.

A little about myself and what I will be bringing to you all. I myself and a Java coder, C++ and C# coder. I have been in business with Smokey for the past 4 years now or something along those lines. I am a web developer first off and deal with 3-D graphic designs for websites.

What I will be bringing to the community is exactly where Smokey left off at. Main reason I am doing this is to show Kixeye that just because you take out a couple people doesn't mean the rain of hackers is going to stop. Which hopefully they could of figured that out by themselves. Files will first be shipping out to everyone that is on Smokey's E-mail list. Which was made public before he ceased making files. After that is finished. They will be released here.

Thank you everyone for your time and patience. I know you all on his list have been wondering who was going to take over doing this. Well now you know.

Thank you,
DG
Thanks
19 Users
Old 03/23/2012, 03:44   #2

any chance get the latest file please inbox me thanks
Old 03/23/2012, 08:42   #3

i surely hope so, and I hope smokey comes out on the better end of the deal... I'll be waiting for the new codes and the chance to try em out.... I hear they are using ip bans now also...
Old 03/23/2012, 13:10   #4

Welcome Deaths Guardian But someone that is on Smokeys List is working for Kixeye check with Tr71270 and Zoltan compare the listThere make be 1 or more names that are on all their list those would throu a red flag to me
Old 03/23/2012, 16:12   #5

Well thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself DG and i look forward to sampling your work very soon.......in fact within half an hour kixeye are updating the game AGAIN, so it's time to do your thang Thanks for taking the time to keep this running in smokeys absence, i'm sure you'll do a great job and i can't wait to try out your work
Old 03/23/2012, 17:15   #6

Thank u soo much man for doing this.. i know u will do a great job
Old 03/23/2012, 17:41   #7

Death Gaurdian thank you for the update on Smokey. Hes done a great job so far and our best wishes to him as he battles Kixeye.. We stand behind him.... Hack the Planet...lol Thank you for taking over where he has left off..I will be looking forward in seeing what you have to offer us.. As Hellion2 has stated there is someone on Smokey's list thats working for Kixeye...I've caught a few of them on this site..just the way they talk gives them away...If you could plz inbox me the new swf it would be greatly appreciated... Thanx agian for your hard work...
Old 03/23/2012, 18:05   #8

Let Smokey know that the players are behind him every step of the way. Down with Kixeye! On another note, Welcome Death Gaurdian and we look forward to having you here with us for a long time.
Old 03/23/2012, 18:28   #9

hi,when new hack release v84 comes up may i have it mate?really thnks!
Old 03/23/2012, 18:56   #10

thank you for the update on smokey! alot of us were wondering how he was doing. thank you also for taking your time and picking up where he left off. smokey is an awesome modder and we all wish him success against kixeye!
thank you
Old 03/23/2012, 18:57   #11

Can you make subs instant repair again they made them not instant repair.

Old 03/23/2012, 19:18   #12

first thank you for what you do, second...free smokey!!
Old 03/23/2012, 19:20   #13

Can I get the update to my in Box... Thanks for all you do
Old 03/23/2012, 19:45   #14

Looking for a miracle

Battle Pirates. It's like a cross between Gran Turismo & Battlefield. But the wait on upgrades can kill you. Thanx to you & this site, I got some desire to achieve. Actually, I love the gameplay, not the wait. maybe a little. is there a chance in 1, that you could provide some light in the tunnel with a current v84.v8994 stealth version of these nuke hacks i only dream of haveing? Hopefully one that can exist under the radar of der autobanner? Much would be appreciated. Keep up the great work. Lock n Load.
Old 03/23/2012, 19:49   #15

Tell Smokey that we are all behind him 100%!!! and KIXEYE can kiss my a@@... First of all he is not providing a HACK, it is a cheat per say. Gives people who do not coin or are not able to coin much a fair advantage in the game. And to you, CHEERS and we are all glad to have you on board. Thanks for everything that you do.