Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battle Pirates, A couple thoughts from 0M3G4/Zoltan

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Exclamation Battle Pirates, A couple thoughts from 0M3G4/Zoltan

Hello Everyone,

I am not trying to be rude, but we have to many cooks in the kitchen right now. TR is under heavy fire from the older hackers, and we have four other releases available to the public. The system is collapsing as everyone is trying to bite each others heads off. Can't we leave it at "we all have made great contributions to the battle pirates hacking "industry," though we may have our differences and past arguments, we shall work together to continue kicking KIXEYE's sorry ****!?" Isn't that what we all started to do?

I have said and done some things I regret in regards to this stuff, we all have, but if we work together, maybe we can do something no one is expecting. We could crash the revenge raid or something like that, 20 hackers in every sector who dominate the charts. KIXEYE cannot catch us all. In addition, soon kixeye shall have SWF checkers, we will need to work together to find a way to bypass that.

I am not asking all of us to be "goody, goody" friends, but let's chill out here and work together, lest we all shall accomplish nothing.

-Zoltan/0M3G4

Thanks
22 Users
Old   #2

+1

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango tango View Post
Battle Pirates v76.vXX + new toys

--------------
Check TR's Master selling piece !! BEWARE!
-----------------
WORRY FREE store unlocked ver at :
Battle Pirates V76 FREE
===========
Mango, thanks for trying to help out here :P
Old   #4

Agree with your 1st post Z....