Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

battle pirates unban

Discussion on battle pirates unban within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/12/2012, 00:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Its not all server side, start charles and look for "http://apps.facebook.com/battlepirates/suspended'

they might have changed this thoe, thats y i said not 100%.. thoes that pm me i sent the directions t0o.. all thoe more then likely with posting the suspend file info this might not last lol if it has not already changed...

I can change any file thats on my personal pc that i like legally... they want to change the game to all server thats on them.. lol

good luck,

Warning: All information here is for educational purposes only. I Do not sell Hacking information. I am not responsible for what others do with this Information. Use at your own risk.

Old 05/12/2012, 10:02   #17

Hey pirate i pm'ed you, can you let me know how to do the temp unban? Thanks

Old 05/12/2012, 19:28   #18

all info posted in this thread... thanks...
Old 05/12/2012, 19:48   #19

Can those of you that have it working tell me what browser you are using please as I cant seem to get it to work. All it does is load the good account even though im on the banned account facebook account :/

Old 05/14/2012, 02:52   #20

If u do it the banned stuff and your the best of among the best........
Old 07/12/2014, 10:27   #21

i ended up getting reset cuz a friend hacked my cattle pirates account. he told me he was gonna build me afew hulls to help in the raids.well i thought he was gonna coin them,i got 2 bezerkers and 4 nuc cariers to help in the raid events. Well,kixeye noticed and banned my base and reset my account to a lvl 36 insttad of the lvl 69 i had.3 1/2 yrs of hard work and no coinning down the drain in one weekend. any ideas????
Old 12/14/2015, 16:01   #22

Post BPH HACKER BUY HACK

HI ALL I AM AN HACKER
ADD ME IN FB
MY PROFILE

MY GROUP

FREE REPAIR
FREE RAPAIR IS ALSO GIVEN IN RAID

« Working Autolike + AutoComment (http://www.r-autoliker.com) | Criminal Case Trainer V0.03 »