Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NS] Secondary secret talent

Discussion on [NS] Secondary secret talent within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NS] Secondary secret talent

here you can see what talent will you get

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] ninja saga Unlearn secret talent
06/12/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
As the title says I need to unlearn my secret talent because i dont like it (Demon Song) can some one give me any cheat to unlearn it ?:confused:
Using Cheat Secret Talent & Emblem For Free Users With Charles (Not Just Make Permnt)
05/31/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Tool: Charles Proxy 1.Open ninja saga 2.Click play first, then breakpoint http://app.ninjasaga.com/amf/ 3.trust click play 4.Click charles will own breakpoint 5.The charles (who already breakpoint) edit request> AMF, execute 7 times, remember 7 times 6.kalau've edited the request> AMF> and search for the tab bloodline 7.expand of object1-object9 (1-6 object 0.7 to 9 extreme talent talent
(Request) Secret Talent
05/08/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
I want to know if there is any way to change my secret talent (Demon song) coz it is useless, i have upgrade all my talents at lv 10 extreme and secret but demon song is just useless i hate it, i dont care if i have to delete it and lost all the tp i have invest i just want to get another secret like enraged forest please if anyone know a way to delete talent tell me :handsdown:
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
03/02/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO. . .NI POST NA NI PINOYCODERS UN. . . THE DOWNLOAD LINK is CLOSED P.S rockerboi :cool: