Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] CODE please...

Discussion on [REQUEST] CODE please... within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] CODE please...

pa share naman po ng mga code..
pa pm po sa code!!
TY in ADVANCE..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] code
10/26/2009 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
can someone help me with a code..for silkroad i want to be a keypresser 1~5 very faster...but just for SRO ( controlsend funciton) i dont know how to make it..please help me !
[Request] need code
08/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can someone make a code for an automatic restart of the server every 2 hours.. Please.and Thanks. i work in lotf source
[Request]Pharmacist Items Code So I Code Buy the Scroll
05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
could you please teach me how to code Pharmacist Items so i could buy them all especially the scrolls.
request/help with a code
10/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
well i kinda need a lil bit of help on how to start a code that will check if i'm the only one who's on the map O.O thx
[Request]C++ Bot Source Code/Example Code
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please someone direct me to anywhere that might have any sort of information and resources on the construction of a bot, preferably in C++. Looking for any Reverse engineering information(finding the Base addr for say player) and locating the offsets ptrs for Cur health etc. I would also love to see a simple example source in C++ of putting those addresses and offsets into action. I'm sure I have the basic idea down on how to do this but I'm not 100% sure how to get it setup correctly. ...