Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kixeyes update.......xD (WHO CARES!)

Discussion on Kixeyes update.......xD (WHO CARES!) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Kixeyes update.......xD (WHO CARES!)

My favorite part is when they talk about all the hacks they've stopped. (Makes it easy for us to know what we have left.) So not you will no longer get banned 365 days, you will get banned permanently.

Who cares i like hacking and its fun to get around any defenses they have left. They cant stop us!

Also from slother and a few others, there might be a new update for more champion cages if they make a town hall level 9. SO DO NOT USE THE DUB CHEAT IT WILL GET YOU BANNED. x) Thank you for your time and happy hacking.
Old 07/16/2011, 21:12   #2

ROFL SOMEONE HAD A HILARIOUS IDEA IF HAVE A FEMALE CHAMPION WITH THE CHAMPIONS WE HAVE NOW AND SHES PREGGY AND DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU FEED HER THE BABY MOST LIKELY BECOMES THAT MONSTER. ROFL
Old 07/17/2011, 01:54   #3

how do you know that there will be a town hall lvl 9 ?
can you give me the source pls ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATE, Last check = 5222] Required packet update for authorization process
03/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
It seems this has to be sended right after the connection has been made with the client. Packet(0): 19 Packet(1): CC Packet(2): CD Packet(3): 73 Packet(4): CA Packet(5): 5A
Stunned? CCed? Silenced? Who cares!
12/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Ok some things to start off with... 1) Originally from AJ 2) text by me 3) common sense 4) so old it already smells English: You are a caster and get CCed or something like this while you are casting a spell. No reason to fall into nerd rage. Relax. Just spam the spell (Frostbolt, Poly, ...) all the time and if you are off the GCD (1-1,5 sec after you started casting) you are going to cast while normally not being able to cast. Works with all sorts of CC/silence/... Deutsch:
no one cares i guess
08/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
so what ur saying is its ok to to jack ppl and do bad stuff but no one is allowed to shair that they got jacked or nothing just let others do same and get same thing . sounds like u guys are all for not helping but the other cuz min some one tells the truth ppl get mad or say that i am flaming or w/e else they can think of to down me cuz i am trying to help others . thats what this sites abt helping and sharing info of what ever kind abt co private servers . and i for one think we need more...