Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Jutsu Secret & Clan Reward [not permanent]

Discussion on Cheat Jutsu Secret & Clan Reward [not permanent] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Cheat Jutsu Secret & Clan Reward [not permanent]

This cheat cheat actually the old one was published by ekopns in forums bluelearnings ( unfortunately already finished spam forum ), here I share just go back and to just blog posts Menuhin. may be used when this cheat publish in bluelearnings by agan ekopns, this cheat permanent. However, because of lapse of time that already long and NS frequent maintenance and repair of bug and cheat. the cheat is not permanent anymore. although not permanent, not bad for a screenshot, against the mission and the boss hounting house. but does not work when in live PvP, because it will lag. without at length again, immediately wrote deh kejedot ....>>>

The tools:
The tools:
- Fiddler (how to use fiddler? here ) :
- SWF file :
- SWF Files:
l <update with other secret jutsu

Step :
1. Open Fiddler , drag or drop files mission_2.swf to Autoresponders tab at the fiddler.
2. Go to Ninja Saga .
3. 3 empty slots jutsu, because later jutsu which is on file will automatically direct swfnya terequip. if we equip the manual, it will error.
4. if it has been emptied three slots for the jutsu. go to Kage Room - Mission Grade C - Headworking Student Mission (level 1) .
5. Tara ... now back to the jutsu, there will be a secret jutsu Serene Mind , Death Touch Palms , and Dynamic Dragon Strike.

why just 3 slots jutsu? because the swf file, I just added three secret jutsu above.
to that already used to edit swf live dikreasikan as needed. Good Luck.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 06:11   #2

not working
Old 02/22/2011, 13:26   #3

yes work