Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Events
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General rules to participate in our events

Discussion on General rules to participate in our events within the Events forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation General rules to participate in our events

Allgemeine Regeln zur Teilnahme bei Events
  • Smalltalk in den Einsendungsthreads ist zu unterlassen! Mehrfaches Wiederholen führt zur Disqualifikation.
  • Bitte haltet euch an die allgemeinen
  • Einsendungen werden bitte immer im dafür vorgesehenen Thread des Events gepostet!
  • Pro Event dürft ihr nur eine Einsendung einschicken! Mehrfache Einsendungen innerhalb eines Teil-Events führen zum Ausschluss.
  • Jegliche Einsendung, die nicht zum aktiven Zeitpunkt des Teilevents getätigt wurde, wird ignoriert, nicht bearbeitet und nicht gepunktet!
  • Fragen bezüglich des Events werden von per privater Nachricht oder im Eventthread beantwortet, welcher zu finden sein wird.

General rules to participate in our event
  • Smalltalk and anything else which is not a submission in one of our threads is not allowed to post! Repeating several times will lead to exclusion.
  • Please follow the .
  • Please post your submissions only in the correct thread.
  • There is only one submission in each thread allowed to post per user! Several submissions will lead to exclusion.
  • Each submission which is posted or send at the wrong time (whether it is too early or too late) will be ignored and you will not receive any credits for it!
  • If you got any questions regarding the event feel free to contact via PN or within the thread of the event which will be posted .

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Jahresrückblick - Review of the year's events | Osterevent 2020 »