Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Events
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jahresrückblick - Review of the year's events

Discussion on Jahresrückblick - Review of the year's events within the Events forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2019, 01:41   #16

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Ein vollkommen dreister und unvollständiger Rückblick auf 2019

Ich weiß, ich weiß; es ist nicht unbedingt Sinn der Sache, auf nur ein einziges Event seines Jahres in einem Jahresrückblick einzugehen, aber im Endeffekt ist es doch so: Bei allen Normalsterblichen, die ein normales Leben führen, sind 70-80% des Jahres Feenstaub. Es gibt Höhen und Tiefen — mal läuft es schlecht, mal läuft es gut. Ich beschränke mich lieber auf die Geschichte, die 2019 von allen anderen Jahren unterscheidet. Die Geschichte, auf die ich auch in ein paar Jahren noch zurückblicke und von der ich genau weiß, dass sie voll und ganz 2019 gehört.

Die Geschichte findet ihr im Spoiler, ich hab versucht alles so kurz und kompakt wie möglich zu halten. Etwaige Rechtschreibfehler und sonstiger Wirrwar sind der Zeit geschuldet. Die restlichen Tage des Jahres sind alle voll mit Terminen und ich muss morgen früh raus, aber ich wollte trotzdem gern noch teilnehmen.

Ich hoffe ihr hattet alle ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und ich wünsche einen guten Rutsch in's neue Jahr!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2019, 19:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Uh, I did something that many young people do nowadays... moved to another country over the sea, like 800km away from home, all by myself, started a totally new job, did not know anything about it, learned alot with it, so now I work with people (oh no)... I am a bartender now, lol. Anyways it's a huge step for myself, live all by myself and pay everything, buy everything and live with what I got. I will remember this year as the most successfull in my life, so far. I hope I will upgrade myself more and more everyday so on, I don't want to stop here. go hard or go home yo.

living in a warm country is awesome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2019, 19:20   #18

To make a very long story short; I gave birth to my daughter on Friday the 13th of December, 2019. <3<3<3
Old 12/31/2019, 00:32   #19

elite*gold: 5
I was chazing someone; someone I left undefined, someone who is silent, well-formed and anxious, someone who restrained my thoughts and frightened my words, someone with whom I sleep peacefully and wake up happy, someone with whom I have a secret pride in being with her, living with her, and a passion that never turns into jealousy or ownership. I look for her every time I look up into the sky; I'm imagining that you will lie like an angel and touch my face. This is the way of a love that is free from violence that has the share of all loves, to which we smell the same. I take my courage from her recklessly and again I give her courage in the fighting spirit. We keep our hospitality like a secret. When the sadness is over, we will return to our age. In our love, we carry conjoined hearts ready to interfere with humanity. Our love really requires body strength as much as reason. We have a lot to do. We have many enemies to fight. We have many friends to embrace. That's our reason. This is our excess. Maybe our potion. We are standing on a planet surrounded by bleeding faces with our memory dusts, virtues and ideals that are stormed by the storm. I do not lie.
Yes, I think you would like to be able to plan the life of a peaceful life; to be a hero who is reduced to easy, does not seek a little excess, and is a candidate for a criterionless adventure with restrained excitement. All sins originate from here. This is the focus of our ambitions, our reservations. We can afford to lose rather than win. Even chocolate melts, ice cream melts, the flower fades. I think the important thing is to live them, to protect them! Even if they turn into memories! Can you remember how many deaths you have witnessed? To love is to be able to express, not to forget the expression. Now I have to go away quietly. Because I know you don't understand me, don't try to understand me, don't even care. We were on the same highway and one of us walked past us. It's the fairness of pride for memory! Which one of us was fast; it doesn't matter. Which of us was more selfless... I hope you're happy. I'm not saying that in case of a crash. No one deceived the other; We were just like that! . Don't look at my face with disgust, there's no reason. I just try to live this year.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2019, 15:33   #20

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread