Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Bot, Search for People

Discussion on New Bot, Search for People within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Bot, Search for People

Hello i currently write on a new Eve Online bot, i used myself Macrolaps for some time and i feel very limited to the functions of what a good bot could do, ofc macrolaps is stable but pretty simple and to be honest, would be if ccp wants it very easy to dedect.

So i deside cause im sure i could make a better bot to make a own one, and byside the basic stuff ( mining, disturbing missions, trading ) i also wanna make more "Specialiced" stuff with some kind of "Profile" module,

That means, i profide the core ( all functions and so on ) and a Scripteditor to make your own costum reactive scripts for your needs, on macrolaps you need diffrent licenses for diffrent functions to make a own script, and some scripts like market and mining are not compatible so you cant make 1 profile where your making miningmissions with a barge cause they are simply not compatible.

In my case i will make it so that you can use all functions ( all will be compatible ), you will have to follow some simple steps but there is no such "place the window there and there" cause he will find the windows he need himself that means that you can have the same settings what you have when you play manual, also when you play with a bot,

wit 2 modes ( assist and fullauto ) in a assist mode you for exemple fly arround and see oh there are some rats i wanna kill you could simple press a button called ( kill rats ) and with the settings you can decide to also loot / salvage them, when the bot is finish you can follow your tour

but for now i just have some basic functions finished like ( fly_to ( station / system / pos / var), dock read mission text and such stuff.

now i search for people who play this game a long time and what kind of functions they would need to make there own scripts
( i will also give some finished scripts like i described above ( auto mission making and so on ) but for other things i need ideas cause i dont know that game as much you may do,

for exemple, i have no idea about the planetery stuff, exploration stuff and so on,

this guys who help me now to finish the bot ( just by ideas, screens or maybe teamviewer exemples ) will get a lifetime license and maybe some other benefits,

i need 5-10 persons for this ( preferd language is German then English )

the Bot/core is written in C# and the Profiles can be made by a Own Scripteditor and/or plugins ( plugins not sure now but maybe )

If your intressted please write me on skype ( write in the welcomemessage something about eve that i know you come cause that )

« What is detectable? | - »