Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Eve Online Botting Framework

Discussion on [Release] Eve Online Botting Framework within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/28/2017, 16:03   #46
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimist View Post
Take a look at this script which gives an audio warning if a neutral or enemy hits local:
wow
Old 04/05/2017, 23:11   #47

elite*gold: 0
Old 01/22/2021, 18:21   #48

Does this still work?
And is it still safe?
Old 04/16/2021, 03:41   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by trypnosis View Post
Does this still work?
And is it still safe?
It works and I've been using my own personal scripts for over 9 months with no issues. botting with 2 clients almost every day.

Tags
bot, framework, open source, scripting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP Framework
07/13/2015 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Hi! I've just finished a framework I was working on and decided to release it. I'll put the github link over here: https://github.com/manulaiko/alexya and you'll check it, once I get back home I'll post a tutorial. See you!
Botting framework/code
08/06/2014 - DarkOrbit - 73 Replies
** THIS IS A NEW THREAD, ALL UPDATES WILL NOW BE HERE ** WORKS IN WINDOWS, MAC AND LINUX I've looked around the forums, it looks like dark orbit bots are dead or dying (Correct me if I'm wrong). With this I plan to get bots reintroduced into dark orbit. It can detect anything in any game as long as you have the right settings This is programmed in python. Python is VERY EASY TO CODE in. If you know c++ or c you will find python even easier.
Need help making a botting framework
07/10/2014 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Hello guys, Im working on a bot framework (for windows, mac, and linux :) ) that you can easily use to detect complex objects in darkorbit and any other game. It also has some anti cheat functions that you can tweak. This is where my question arises. I know that darkorbit detects the pattern between clicks to find bots, is there any other ways that DO detects cheats? I need to implement this into my framework and I could find almost nothing online about this. EDIT: Here is my work so...