Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] Free 21 day's trial

Discussion on [Service] Free 21 day's trial within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Service] Free 21 day's trial

Here a Free 21 days Trial if you subscribe then ill sent you 350m to get started

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any free /trial bot ?
12/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 19 Replies
Hello is there any free or trial darkorbit bot ?? please write down them( write pixelbot if are any pixelbots :P) BAD ENGLISH.
[TRIAL] FREE BOTTING SERVICE - %%Trusted%%
08/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Botting with Kbot // Boxybot 15 Hours a Day:) 99.9% VPS BYETHOST:pimp: Contact me Via Skype; Reconciliasion This is a trial! It is free temporarily. 15 hours a day for 7 days then I will decide wether to charge or not.
[trial] bot service [trial]
08/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
hey i made with cubes1996 aka my friend a bot service now were giving out a free trial bot service of 24 hours botting and i know that u dont trust the bot service and you think well scam but NO so thats why well bot for you even if its a joke to you you may select the map to bot on. ONLY BOX BOTTING WITH BOXYBOT you can change ur password to a easy one or a pass u never use or well use again now the most people who are starting a bot service want to test it out on trusted members...
VPS boting service whit test trial
12/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
hi every one Im setting a VPS server for boting kbot/ibot/PBDO/or any other bot I can run you Ship in VPS 24/7 if you want. At the moment we're in Beta but of course it have a small fee of charge I will run as many accs as you want