Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoidRipper UPDATE: 1.4.0 (April 30th) for Apocrypha

Discussion on RoidRipper UPDATE: 1.4.0 (April 30th) for Apocrypha within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/04/2009, 16:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji88 View Post
i dont do that...
i post it only here
this is very impolite
specialy if you look at the time ppl have to spend te develope a working macro time after time to fix all bugs

show them ur respect and place the credits
Old 10/04/2009, 19:41   #32

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikzal View Post
this is very impolite
specialy if you look at the time ppl have to spend te develope a working macro time after time to fix all bugs

show them ur respect and place the credits
It is true credit should be at least given to the creator(s).
Old 10/28/2009, 22:52   #33

elite*gold: 520
is the program recognized of ccp?
Old 11/10/2009, 20:36   #34

ok im pretty new to eve and I was wondering what type of ship would be best to use with this program to make the most money with?
Old 11/14/2009, 12:51   #35

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2boy View Post
ok im pretty new to eve and I was wondering what type of ship would be best to use with this program to make the most money with?
skill to a HULK
Old 12/06/2009, 12:08   #36

does the bot still work with dominion exspansion ?
Old 12/06/2009, 12:11   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slav2 View Post
Shinji88? Source code of Simple Miner is absolutely different from code of OCR/AI bot (in attachment). I was a customer of OCR/AI bot that is why my program (Simple Miner) looks similar. I suggest you to check info before posting obvious lie.
i used to use slav2 his miner it works very well and was after i saw the post (even that i saw it relatively l8) checking in the info stats and its not thesame
Old 12/07/2009, 13:43   #38

Quote:
does the bot still work with dominion exspansion ?
No you have to download the new version from Public Demands.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2009, 08:06   #39

downloadet it from the other topic here it just has a bug in it if it cant get fixed ill htg to public demands can you link me the site pls
Old 12/08/2009, 19:06   #40

gandalf39
PublicDemands Junior Member

Dont know if this will help but I used Dominic (I think thats his handle) script and managed to log in using an old pc.dat file I had and the only things that have problems is u have to manually set up 1024x768 and windowed mode, make sure your toon is in the main window and then watch carefully on setup and manually change some stuff, also it tries and resize the Station buttons on the right of the screen, also when trying to find the home system it goes through the process ok until it tries to load in the gates overview for which it goes to the load default option instead, apart from that crystals load ok and mining is good so far.

Hope this helps

havent tried it gonna do that now ill report if it works

if it works all credits go to gandalf !!
Old 12/08/2009, 19:22   #41

Angry

Quote:
gandalf39
PublicDemands Junior Member

Dont know if this will help but I used Dominic (I think thats his handle) script and managed to log in using an old pc.dat file I had and the only things that have problems is u have to manually set up 1024x768 and windowed mode, make sure your toon is in the main window and then watch carefully on setup and manually change some stuff, also it tries and resize the Station buttons on the right of the screen, also when trying to find the home system it goes through the process ok until it tries to load in the gates overview for which it goes to the load default option instead, apart from that crystals load ok and mining is good so far.

Hope this helps

havent tried it gonna do that now ill report if it works

if it works all credits go to gandalf !!
tried it still dsnt work and i got no clue how to make a pc.dat file myself
Old 12/13/2009, 21:33   #42

I got this working, mined all night, woke up and my ship was destroyed, all my isk was gone and i was about 30 jumps away from my station.

DO NOT USE THIS FILE
Old 12/13/2009, 22:43   #43

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfofl View Post
I got this working, mined all night, woke up and my ship was destroyed, all my isk was gone and i was about 30 jumps away from my station.

DO NOT USE THIS FILE
This version is OUTDATED.
Should be closed or OP needs to be updated.
Updated version here:
Old 01/11/2010, 07:28   #44

I it possable to change the delay between each command?
for instance when it is runing for first time it is very slow clicking off all the boxes, and there is a few other places I could cut out some delay to speed it up a bit on my computer. I dont have much lag.

I am not an expert but would it be possable to install an algorithem or something that changes delays? Maybe a slide bar that increases all delays to what the user wants or maybe something that checks load times on first run to see what delays need to be for that computer?

Sorry if i offend someone, I just thought I would pitch in some ideas since I don't have much skill programing.

Thanks for the great app
Old 01/11/2010, 07:33   #45

A quick question. Is it possible to load the game config files directly to the game instead of making changes via macro?