Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTB] EVE Online Characters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EVE Online Characters

As the title describes, looking to buy Eve Online characters between 20-70 million SP. Price is negotiable, but am looking into spending $2.5 usd per million sp.

« 1x Plex | WTS couple char : Logi 13Msp + caldari combat 53M »

Similar Threads
Online Characters Issue
07/01/2014 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Well, I want firstly to thank Spirited for helping me with Spawns issues, i still have some troubles since i have to respawn them all everytime i jump.. but, its for a few time until i find another solution, i even made it up to show other players online *-* its still bugged but ill fix it, i think its not that hard.. But, if i make an array on the Exodus.ClientPool, it just finds the online person, and not other ones.. :( How can i fix it? If i jump with 1, it makes the array and just shows...
[Selling] NWN - Online 2 characters 60
11/08/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I Sell my account of Neverwinter online. 1 barbarian : Full T2.5 + wepeon screen : 2013-11-08_1902 - lyan4410's library http://screencast.com/t/uQBLkqkV Stats of WAR
[VSRO] Characters online
05/20/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
Hey, do anyone know a way to get a list of the characters that are connected? i only found information about the last logout of a character and not when its logged on. or is there a easier other way to get this.