Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30 days PLEX CHEAPEST ON SITE!!

Discussion on 30 days PLEX CHEAPEST ON SITE!! within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
30 days PLEX CHEAPEST ON SITE!!

Hey m8s im back

Because of my safety and customer safety i will not sell them 1 by 1, i will sell 10 of them for 70 euros which is 70 EUR =79.051 USD ( plex is like 1,2 bil atm )

i have 20 in global so first come first served im not regular isk seller only selling when have trouble in RL with monthly payments

RE SELLERS PASS ME PLEASE ONLY NORMAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME

im already in safe spot in Jita we will do it thru jet can! it 's most SAFE way to do it ( will gang your char you will take them and go back to station i recommend to use small ship AND INSTA DOCK in jita 4-4 if you don't have it already make it before making transaction with me)

Paying method: PAYPAL

Buyer go first and money must be send as a gift (family and friends).

Please add the following message to your payment: I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions.

if you have any question or cant locate me on skype poke me here i will be active till i don't sell this

regard
eqwi

Il give 20 of them for 130 euros ready in Jita on ss

Il give 20 of them for 130 euros ready in Jita on ss

[IMG=expandable: 1] [/IMG]
Old 09/15/2015, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
do u got skype?
Old 09/15/2015, 13:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes i have but im making discounts

they will go for 100 euros all
Closed Thread