Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50mil and 28mil sp pilots +

Discussion on 50mil and 28mil sp pilots + within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50mil and 28mil sp pilots +

WTS 50mil and 28mil sp pilots +

1st account

is machariel pilot with both bses 5 (gallente minmatar), inties 5, hacs 5 , all support skills needed trained to lvl5, has other races too to be perfect subcapital pvp char

on account there is perfect jf (jdc 5) pilot + trader char also 9+mil sp

it has around 5+bil liquid isk and a jf which cost 7bil + other assets like hacs inties etc

2nd account

is machariel maxed pilot with both bses5 (gallente minmtar), large autocannon spec 5 and all support skills for machariel trained to lvl5. sentry drones 5 will be finished in few days + all drones skills needed trained to 4 or 5

on account there is char that can make alliances 3+mil sp

650$ for both accounts

i am original owner of accounts and neither accounts have been hacked or banned ever
Old 04/26/2014, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me
Old 04/26/2014, 13:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much you want for it?
Old 04/26/2014, 20:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paroles View Post
How much you want for it?
it says 650$ both but if it is possible somehow i would trade it for good rework station you know for chip reballing so i can work
Old 04/27/2014, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesteDriver View Post
pmed
didnt get any pm
Old 04/29/2014, 11:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added