Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isk or Plex or Character(Abnormal Trade)

Discussion on Isk or Plex or Character(Abnormal Trade) within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Isk or Plex or Character(Abnormal Trade)

So I used another site/forums to purchase PLEX cards. $113 USD worth of cards, did an in Jita trade, cards were in an ibis and traded to my trade alt. I left them in the ship and did not touch the cards.
Within 2 days, I recieved a in game mail from a CCP GameMaster, telling me that the items I recieved came from a suspected RMT player. They confiscated the items etc that was a warning, and to not purchase items again. I had previously been weary about the transaction as a whole as everyone I have ever spoken to has been caught purchasing or dealing ISK or PLEX.

But regardless of this, im broke in game and need isk and Im wardecced 2 hell with my character and unable to make isk legit mission running and the sort. (I hate my corp/alliance)

So Im looking for people interested in trading $ for ISK or Ingame currency in a somewhat abnormal fashion. Examples:
Scamming contracts.
Corp theft.
Expensive item trades.
Extended scamming over time.
Character transfer with isk/items still attatched.
Or Im just looking for purchasing a decent SP character. Not a $350 character or above as I think those prices are absurd. If I can buy a Plex @ $7.00 USD, then that X whatever the character is worth SP wise or monthly payment wise for the length of the characters XP training time is what I would be willing to pay. The trade would happen in game, legit by CCP rules, I would include the $20 transfer fee in the payment, and the trade/sale would be documented on the eve forums as a legitament transfer.

If anyone is interested in any of this, please PM me, or let me know in this thread. I can also be emailed @

I am paypal verified and I do not use credit cards for transactions, hence no scamming involved. Im not and never have been a big poster on many forums of these types, so if you are a person all about rep, I am more than willing to work things out to where a mutual trust can be established.

Thanks.
Old 06/16/2013, 19:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
OK i have a Char you might be interested its I have a 30m SP almost Dread Pilot can Mine and also can use Freighter and good scanning alt also its a miner alt near carrier also if you interested message me or contact me in my Skype